FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GT-S6802]All Discussion for Ace Duos (GSM+GSM)

5,018 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,237

Post Reply Email Thread
1st January 2014, 09:59 PM |#221  
Flag Zadar
Thanks Meter: 28

More
ICS themed Rom for galaxy ace duos - made by Spaik799 - uploaded by Spaik799

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1d...es+V3.0(2).zip

Credits - @Spaik799[/QUOTE]

I have flash the rom but it doesnt boot up.....please help me....i have wipe eveything before flashing....

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

my phone doesnt boot up.....i have wipe everything before flashing....please help....[/QUOTE]

try this rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2256064. its CM7.2 rom, nice and stable, but at the moment only one sim is working

26th July 2014, 03:00 PM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy I can't flash ROM with CWM v5
I recently formatted the system my GT 6802 and when i tried to install the Custom ROM I found out that it is not in the internal SD and moreover CWM v5 for my said device can't access external SD. I think as per my knowledge I have no option left for me to try .. i mean My phone won"t boot for me to copy the Custom ROM to Internal SD, Although I have backup for my ROM in ext SD( backup using CWM earlier), zip file of the Custom ROM.
But Hopefully or not I have CWM v5 in my internal SD .
Please help me
27th July 2014, 08:16 AM |#223  
Baguio City
Thanks Meter: 2,640

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekxspein

I recently formatted the system my GT 6802 and when i tried to install the Custom ROM I found out that it is not in the internal SD and moreover CWM v5 for my said device can't access external SD. I think as per my knowledge I have no option left for me to try .. i mean My phone won"t boot for me to copy the Custom ROM to Internal SD, Although I have backup for my ROM in ext SD( backup using CWM earlier), zip file of the Custom ROM.
But Hopefully or not I have CWM v5 in my internal SD .
Please help me

you can reflash your stock rom thru odin and copy the necessary files to your internal sd and flash the rom., and btw, you can use cwm by aashish which will let you access files from your external sd.,
The Following User Says Thank You to siMp0lMaN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift siMp0lMaN Ad-Free
4th August 2014, 02:32 PM |#224  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by siMp0lMaN

you can reflash your stock rom thru odin and copy the necessary files to your internal sd and flash the rom., and btw, you can use cwm by aashish which will let you access files from your external sd.,

Thanks for the info i got it downloaded, but I have a problem though My USB female port on my phone is damaged , first i have to visit servicing center.
Is there any chance that i can put the new cwm by aashish to my phone memory , I don't think so , but thanks alot for helping me .
30th June 2019, 04:37 AM |#225  
Flag sharjah
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
is there any custom rom for my GT-S6802 ??????????

never mind just found one
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)