FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,527

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th June 2019, 10:21 PM |#30401  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does Mixplorer has SAMBA Server function ?
29th June 2019, 11:03 PM |#30403  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxion22

How to copy file or folder path to clipboard?

Select item > Properties > Long press path value (single tap will open MiX to said path).
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
30th June 2019, 01:12 AM |#30404  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,943

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxion22

How to copy file or folder path to clipboard?

There is an FAQ thread. https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...anual-t3308582
This is the dev thread
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
30th June 2019, 09:53 AM |#30405  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
What could be the reason behind Google saying that my account was signed in on a Google pixel device? I'm using a Xiaomi Mi Mix.

I got this message after I signed in to Google Drive via Mixplorer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190630-095049_Gmail.png
Views:	322
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	4785177  
30th June 2019, 09:56 AM |#30406  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elswerky

@Hootan Parsa
I have just bought mixplorer silver just to support the team behind it especially hootan

But I want to know the advantage of mixplorer silver over free mixplorer

And causes of latlrg difference in size from 2 mb to 8 mb in silver version

Just want to know features available in silver version not in free version

Thank you for your support. With Silver you don't need to install addons except VLC codecs.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2019, 10:01 AM |#30407  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phvo

Hello

Is it possible to manage apps : backup app, backup app + data, ?

Best regards

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

Hi! Open 'App' in the left drawer, select an app and tap on 'Backup' in the action menu, go to destination folder and execute the task and if there was a problem please let me know. Thank you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2019, 10:05 AM |#30408  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon

What could be the reason behind Google saying that my account was signed in on a Google pixel device? I'm using a Xiaomi Mi Mix.

I got this message after I signed in to Google Drive via Mixplorer.

Because it's using a default UserAgent for connections.
"Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; Pixel) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Mobile Safari/537.36"
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2019, 10:29 AM |#30409  
OP Recognized Developer

More
I'm curious if Xiaomi has any new product with the name Mi Mix Silver? Or Gold/Platinum/Diamond?
Hey boss hey boss, I have another idea for the name of our next product: Mi Mix Diamond.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th June 2019, 11:05 AM |#30410  
Thanks Meter: 29

Donate to Me
More
@HootanParsa
Thanks ,, I just noticed one thing
In silver version ,, when I open a PDF file ,, the back button not working ,, I have to open recents and close the PDF from it ,, but when I was using free version,, the PDF add-on is installed as a separate APK file and back button was working on PDF. (Not a major thing but just a difference I noticed)
Also if I attached a USB via otg ,, it appears with two names in bookmarks

Also mixplorer doesn't recognize otg usv once I connect it ,, I have to open mixplorer to open it

But the stock file manager once I connect it ,, it shows a pop-up winfow if o want to open it

Also I installed an APK called otg disk explorer ,,now once I connect a USB ,,a pop up window appears askinge if I want to open USB via stock file manager or otg file explorer ,,but mixplorer doesn't appear in this Windows ( again not a major thing ,,I can easily openixplorer to surfe USB ,,but what annoys me is that it appears as two bookmarks )

Device : realeme 2 pro running color os 6 Android pie
30th June 2019, 11:31 AM |#30411  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elswerky

@HootanParsa
Thanks ,, I just noticed one thing
In silver version ,, when I open a PDF file ,, the back button not working ,, I have to open recents and close the PDF from it ,, but when I was using free version,, the PDF add-on is installed as a separate APK file and back button was working on PDF. (Not a major thing but just a difference I noticed)
Also if I attached a USB via otg ,, it appears with two names in bookmarks

Also mixplorer doesn't recognize otg usv once I connect it ,, I have to open mixplorer to open it

But the stock file manager once I connect it ,, it shows a pop-up winfow if o want to open it

Also I installed an APK called otg disk explorer ,,now once I connect a USB ,,a pop up window appears askinge if I want to open USB via stock file manager or otg file explorer ,,but mixplorer doesn't appear in this Windows ( again not a major thing ,,I can easily openixplorer to surfe USB ,,but what annoys me is that it appears as two bookmarks )

Device : realeme 2 pro running color os 6 Android pie

Exit issue fixed in beta builds.
The built-in USB driver is not enabled in MiX settings. You don't need it.
Those two bookmarks have different paths created by your system. Use the one which is working for you. Some users have to use the other one.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)