FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,979

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th July 2019, 07:25 PM |#30481  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Hi Sr. Zé Alguém, wellcome back in thread! It is long time I think...I am glad to see here again

Thanks for the compliments, I'm walking around here sporadically, mostly to get MiX apks to my collection, since I stopped updating my MiX due to lack of time for beta-testing (I've locked myself at v6.31.8_B19010640 which works perfectly for my needs).
Nice to see Hootan is still working hard on MiX and community is helping a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

Thanks but, not the case here. Root allowed in settings and in my root manager.

Then it seems the bug is MiX not detecting your root... Did you try newest .39 betas?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sr. Zé Alguém For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sr. Zé Alguém Ad-Free

5th July 2019, 08:18 PM |#30482  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 784

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Zé Alguém

Thanks for the compliments, I'm walking around here sporadically, mostly to get MiX apks to my collection, since I stopped updating my MiX due to lack of time for beta-testing (I've locked myself at v6.31.8_B19010640 which works perfectly for my needs).
Nice to see Hootan is still working hard on MiX and community is helping a lot.

Then it seems the bug is MiX not detecting your root... Did you try newest .39 betas?

Not yet, so is not detecting root only on this kind of operation, i can edit, add, move and check files through all my system partition folders. Weird. Thank you for your time.
The Following User Says Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 04:29 AM |#30483  
Flag Shiraz
Thanks Meter: 37

More
A promo code for MiXplorer Silver would be appriciated
The Following User Says Thank You to nec947 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nec947 Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 05:15 AM |#30484  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,068

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nec947

A promo code for MiXplorer Silver would be appriciated

Or you could appreciate the fact that you can get nearly all of that functionality from the XDA version and available add-ons.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 06:37 AM |#30485  
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marciozomb13

Error trying to restore a system app:
https://pastebin.com/1jXZLbJS

The problem should be concentrated on the highlighted command:
Code:
I/MiX>  ----- Operation started ----------------------
I/MiX>  Action: RESTORE
I/OPERATION>  #1 Restore /storage/emulated/0/Download/SoundAlive_8.0.68_2019.07.05-06.57.49.mib
D/COUNT>  Total: 1
I/Root>  rm -r "/data/data/com.sec.android.app.soundalive"
E/Root>  STD-E >> rm: can't remove '/data/data/com.sec.android.app.soundalive': No such file or directory
I/PkgHelper>  Installing >> /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/temp/302748681975/app.apk, length: 750100
I/Root>  pm install -r -d "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mixplorer.silver/cache/temp/302748681975/app.apk"
E/Root>  STD-E >> Failure [-3001]
E/OPERATION>   Application package com.sec.android.app.soundalive not found
I/MiX>  A operação falhou: Não há itens restaurado
5s
I/MiX>  ----- Operation failed. 5s -------------
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 10:50 AM |#30486  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Or you could appreciate the fact that you can get nearly all of that functionality from the XDA version and available add-ons.

Or, you could use/troubleshoot the latest beta and make a donation (done long ago) *and* purchase the silver Play Store version (which I just did). >>>>self-congratulatory pat on the back<<<< I undestand that not everyone is in a financial position to do this. Until recently there was no way I was spending money on anything but the necessities.

If you meant that If there were a sale on the Play Store version it might give Mix exposure to a wider audience, then yes, I agree. Not sure what "app sale" apps would have it on their list, but...

But, honestly the free version, with the addition of the addons provide, AFAIK, the same functionality. I used to use only apps that were free but recently had a change of heart/wallet and not only buy a lot of apps, but donate to devs that I believe in. >>>>arm getting tired from self-congratulatory back patting<<<<
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 01:01 PM |#30487  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 28,979

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade747

Hi, I got one more issue after updating to version 6.39.0.
Some video thumbnails (mp4 format) show like nothing (please see the attached screenshots). One thing I remember is that those videos were trimmed with a video trimmer software I used on my computer (Solveig Video Splitter FYI).
I also added those video thumbnails showed in other explorer to confirm that there is no problem with those videos. I also cleared the cache and even uninstalled and reinstated Mixplorer, but this issue is still there.
Please look at this if you have time. Thank you and have a nice day!Attachment 4787598Attachment 4787599

Would you please send me a sample file with this problem? Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th July 2019, 06:27 PM |#30488  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBrother

You are right: for internal storage and SD cards. But if you choose cloud storage (webdav, OneDrive, GDrive. Etc,) only ZIP is available.

Just to get it right: am I stupid (to be honest this is often the case ) or is 7z missing for cloud archiving?
6th July 2019, 07:06 PM |#30489  
Thanks Meter: 2,008

More
Quote:

Just to get it right: am I stupid (to be honest this is often the case ) or is 7z missing for cloud archiving?

It is missing. As you wrote by yourself, different archives are only available for locale storage.
Maybe this option is on Hootan's list already.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs
6th July 2019, 07:37 PM |#30490  
Thanks Meter: 328

More
[INVALID] [Bug Report]
MiX-B19070610, FAST DELETE:
Code:
I/MiX>  ----- Operation started ----------------------
I/MiX>  Action: DELETE
I/OPERATION>  #1 DELETE /TEST$NAME
D/COUNT>  Total: 1
I/Root>  rm "/TEST$NAME"
E/Root>  STD-ERR >> rm: can't remove '/TEST': No such file or directory

I/OPERATION>  #1 DELETE  -------

I/MiX>  Deleted 0 item
I/MiX>  ----- Operation finished. 0s -------------
Careful... Such mistakes can be deadly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
6th July 2019, 08:34 PM |#30491  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:

You are right: for internal storage and SD cards. But if you choose cloud storage (webdav, OneDrive, GDrive. Etc,) only ZIP is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcity

It is missing. As you wrote by yourself, different archives are only available for locale storage.
Maybe this option is on Hootan's list already.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus using XDA Labs

Ok, but could have been that I missed an button in the settings or something similar.

@HootanParsa: Man, you're app is like a perfect swiss army knife!! I LOVE swiss army knives!! Very handy feature set and unbreakable! I go for the silver edition!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NastyBrother For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NastyBrother Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)