FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][v2.8.3.1] BubbleUPnP - UPnP/DLNA/Chromecast Control Point and Renderer

6,259 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,376

By bubbleguuum, Senior Member on 10th June 2011, 09:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th July 2019, 04:33 PM |#14951  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzFuzz

Can anyone help me, how to change my playlist sorting, from Trackname to Artist?

Have 1500 tracks on Google Play Music and app show me everything by trackname... Would really love to see as Artist first

@BuzzFuzz

Google Music > Artists folder in Library tab ?
If you want a flat list of all tracks sorted by artists, that is not possible.

7th July 2019, 05:47 PM |#14952  
Flag San Carlos
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleguuum

@dez93_2000

BubbleUPnP Server uses a self-signed certificate, hence the warning in the web browser. When running BubbleUPnP on Android it should not cause a problem.
Do you have this issue if you connect with http in Android BubbleUPnP ? If you still have this issue can you send me a log file where it happens ? See first post of this topic for logging instructions.

Cheers for this. Works fine with http & 58080 but not s/1. LMK if you'd like a log file and I'll send.
Thanks again!
9th July 2019, 09:35 PM |#14953  
Flag San Carlos
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi again - turns out remoting into the NAS worked when I was on wifi but not with a mobile connection.
I can browse the library with minimal delay, add to playlist fine, and hit play, the song comes up, the album art comes up after a little delay, but no music.
Says "action timeout" so I bumped up the timeout to 60 and now it doesn't say it, it just doesn't play.
Sometimes if I then go to the library again it'll show the error "Current state of service prevents invoking that action. Failed to execute command within delay: 30000. (code: 501)".
If I log into the NAS with Synology's DS File app (still on mobile, not wifi), I can again browse folders quickly, but also download tracks at a fast rate - certainly faster than they would play if streaming.
Any thoughts/ideas? Thanks!
12th July 2019, 01:27 AM |#14954  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, my bubbleupnp server running on Windows 10 was working great for years until the past week. Now it continually crashes after about 20 seconds. I can't recall anything that might have changed except a Windows update which I rolled back to no avail. I have uninstalled\reinstalled the service, updated Java, and rebooted both the PC and my router. The only thing the log file says about it is after a 502 bad gateway error and Java out of bounds, it exits on an uncaught exception. Please help! Thanks.
13th July 2019, 10:37 AM |#14955  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riddyk

Hello, my bubbleupnp server running on Windows 10 was working great for years until the past week. Now it continually crashes after about 20 seconds. I can't recall anything that might have changed except a Windows update which I rolled back to no avail. I have uninstalled\reinstalled the service, updated Java, and rebooted both the PC and my router. The only thing the log file says about it is after a 502 bad gateway error and Java out of bounds, it exits on an uncaught exception. Please help! Thanks.

@riddyk

Can you send me ([email protected]) the BubbleUPnPServer.log.0 log file located in C:\Program Files(x86)\BubbleUPnPServer if you installed it as a Windows service, or in C:\Users<username>\AppData\Roaming\BubbleUPnP Server if you installed it for single user.
13th July 2019, 10:43 AM |#14956  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dez93_2000

Hi again - turns out remoting into the NAS worked when I was on wifi but not with a mobile connection.
I can browse the library with minimal delay, add to playlist fine, and hit play, the song comes up, the album art comes up after a little delay, but no music.
Says "action timeout" so I bumped up the timeout to 60 and now it doesn't say it, it just doesn't play.
Sometimes if I then go to the library again it'll show the error "Current state of service prevents invoking that action. Failed to execute command within delay: 30000. (code: 501)".
If I log into the NAS with Synology's DS File app (still on mobile, not wifi), I can again browse folders quickly, but also download tracks at a fast rate - certainly faster than they would play if streaming.
Any thoughts/ideas? Thanks!

@dez93_2000

Can you send me ([email protected]) a log file where you attempt to play a track that does not play ? See first post of this topic for logging instructions.
13th July 2019, 05:12 PM |#14957  

More
I have recently reverted to using my RPi+IQAudio DAC audio device which uses JF Dockes' upmpdcli renderer. Both BubbleDS and BubbleUPnP work well as control apps on S6 with this renderer but I have recently noticed that the volume control does not work either on the app or using the phone hardware volume. The volume is shown on the app as 50 and does not change.
Not sure where the problem lies but have I missed something obvious. BubbleDS works fine on Linn DS devices and BubbleUPnP works on the phone if using local player.
15th July 2019, 03:55 AM |#14958  
Flag Hamilton,Ont
Thanks Meter: 1,569

Donate to Me
More
Currently on a Huawei Mate 20 X AL00, been using BubbleUpnp since released with paid license. Currently on latest beta that mentions a fix for Huawei devices losing connection when in sleep mode. Seems the issue is still there.
I've never had the issue on earlier builds maybe few months back.
I have all settings set to not kill the app when phone is asleep. All other apps seem fine.
Hopefully a solution will fix this. Thanks
15th July 2019, 08:23 AM |#14959  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBorrmann

very long delay of 10 minutes in finding DLNA-devices (Synology NAS)
some versions ago, this was working perfectly, but now i have to wait verly long before be able to select he music a want to hear
is there any option for a faster collection? other apps like HiFi-Cast are much more faster with this but i prefer this bubble-GUI

was a misconfiguration of the NAS, the SSDP-interval was set to 8 minutes
decreasing to 1 minute gets all functions back and is now well working again
15th July 2019, 11:00 AM |#14960  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turilo

Currently on a Huawei Mate 20 X AL00, been using BubbleUpnp since released with paid license. Currently on latest beta that mentions a fix for Huawei devices losing connection when in sleep mode. Seems the issue is still there.
I've never had the issue on earlier builds maybe few months back.
I have all settings set to not kill the app when phone is asleep. All other apps seem fine.
Hopefully a solution will fix this. Thanks

@turilo

Could be a different issue than the fix mentioned. Can you describe what problem happens exactly with as many details as possible (what you do in app, what happpens) ?
Also please send me a log file with the beta, logging about 20s after startup so I can check if your Huawei model is properly detected.
See first post of this topic for logging instructions.
The Following User Says Thank You to bubbleguuum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bubbleguuum Ad-Free
15th July 2019, 11:02 AM |#14961  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBorrmann

was a misconfiguration of the NAS, the SSDP-interval was set to 8 minutes
decreasing to 1 minute gets all functions back and is now well working again

@FBorrmann

OK, but this would not be necessary if the media server on the NAS responded to BubbleUPnP device search requests as the discovery would be immediate.
With your change, the media server announces its existence on the network every minute and BubbleUPnP picks that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)