By ratson, Inactive Recognized Developer on 15th September 2010, 10:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th October 2014, 01:35 PM |#71  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xk0niR

I know, the last post is some time ago but as it seems to be the official post I am posting here.

The OP wrote back in March he is working on Backup and Restore function.
Is it yet implented? Is it a pro feature? Still working on it?
If not, is there any similiar App which can Backup and Restore?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

it is a functionality which is not ready yet, I am fighting with the Android L release as of now. Whenever I get to it that feature will come.

rs
The Following User Says Thank You to ratson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ratson Ad-Free

26th February 2017, 01:57 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 405

More
hi all - noob question forthcoming, apologies in advance

is there a list available of receivers that r "safe" to disable using autorun pro? or a list of which apps/functions certain receivers are connected to?

if not then tis wut tis... just figured id ask... much thx!

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA Labs
17th April 2017, 11:32 PM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, Question
Side-loaded free version, works on Shield TV Pro, but when I try to purchase Pro Version on Play Store it's not compatible with my device so I can't Install it, please advise. Don't want to buy it if I can't use it. Also, doesn't detect properly that my device is rooted but I was still able to disable some apps from auto starting....only 10 ? triggers/intents, I think.
dtchky
25th July 2017, 01:18 PM |#74  

More
This application doesn't work for me on a Galaxy Tab S3 running Nougat. The UI is quite slow. When I try to deselect an entry it immediately re-selects itself This happens with running and inactive applications.

This is in advanced mode.

Basic visually indicates it works and flips entries between enabled / disabled but applications are still able to execute on the events. Seems like the function doesn't work.
12th July 2019, 02:03 AM |#75  

More
I've installed recently Autorun Manager to disable google analytics receiver in one of my apps. Initially everything was run smoothly. I've been able to check/uncheck each/every receiver in all user's apps. However, I decided for some reason (and I was wrong!) to stop that app (the app I'd like to cancel receiver from). I reasoned the app was running and that might prevent to effectively stop the receiver. After that I'm unable to check/uncheck receivers in that particular app. I can still get the info and see what are the receivers and how many of them, but unable to uncheck. I have tried to restart the Autorun Mngr and reboot the phone. It doesn't help. Would appreciate for your suggestion.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)