FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,954

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th July 2019, 08:38 AM |#30621  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielNIX

Hi!
I'm having some problems with a password protected rar archive stored on Google Drive.
If I open it from Drive directly, choosing "explore", it keeps asking for the password of the archive and I can't excess it but it does not give any error.
If I choose "download" or "copy to", and then open it from internal memory, it works as it should.
Any idea why?
Thanks!

I have the same problem with Google Drive. It does work with the ZIP format. Other compression formats seem to make trouble.
The Following User Says Thank You to WordPro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WordPro Ad-Free

14th July 2019, 08:45 AM |#30622  
Flag Messina
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

Log would be helpful

I hope I captured it!
Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt MiX-Log-B19070910.txt - [Click for QR Code] (2.9 KB, 6 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DanielNIX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DanielNIX Ad-Free
14th July 2019, 05:15 PM |#30623  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 28,954

More
Hello everyone! I'm a little busy but received many messages about issue with installing app. I uploaded a new build. If there is still problem with it let me know. Thank you. Some other tiny bugs are also fixed. I will work on other issues later.

MiX v6.39.2 B19071410

LOG How to report a bug
FAQ MiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By IronTechmonkey
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th July 2019, 05:58 PM |#30624  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko9000

Hi,

Please can you fix the bug where tab titles all show the name of the first file in a group of text files opened at once using "Open with...", instead of each tab title showing a different file name.

This happens when opening multiple text files in the MiXplorer text editor, and also when opening multiple text files in the MiXplorer code editor.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Jacko

Hi,

Thanks for working on this bug. I can see that the tab titles now display the respective file names.

The only remaining issue is that the files are not opened in sort order.

This may be a problem when processing files where filename ordering is important such as, for example, log files where the log date is at the start of the filename in YYYY-MM-DD_HHMMSS format.

If you have time, it would be very useful if the files could be sent to the MiXplorer text editor (or to the code editor) in the displayed sort order.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Jacko
The Following User Says Thank You to jacko9000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jacko9000 Ad-Free
14th July 2019, 10:46 PM |#30625  
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Hello everyone! I'm a little busy but received many messages about issue with installing app. I uploaded a new build. If there is still problem with it let me know. Thank you. Some other tiny bugs are also fixed. I will work on other issues later.

MiX v6.39.2 B19071410

LOG How to report a bug

By IronTechmonkey

Thank you for this latest update.

I'm not sure if other issues are already fixed or not, but the video thumbnails problem I reported few days ago hasn't been fixed yet. Also, I already sent you a sample video that you requested.

I also saw one or two people having this issue and they said they sent you the sample videos at the same day.

Hope you can find out something useful from those videos.

Thank you and have a nice day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lemonade747 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lemonade747 Ad-Free
15th July 2019, 01:32 AM |#30626  
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Great app, swifly paid for it, hoping there wouldn't be a discount. So good. Better than ES (now finally banned), Solid or FX hands down. I could also uninstall few apps, like metadata removers or book readers, and also editor.
~~~ I wish it remembered tabs between sessions.
~~~ i find SSH key storage on drive problematic, i wish app could place it in its safe mini storage or auto decrypt the file.[COLOR="Silver"]
The Following User Says Thank You to doggydog2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doggydog2 Ad-Free
15th July 2019, 05:19 AM |#30627  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Nice app, my problem on Android 9 is take Long time to start stream videos from all clouds gdrive, pcloud etc.

I dont have this problem with es pro 1.1.3 start stream in 7 seconds and mix Explorer in 25 seconds with the same files.

I love mix Explorer have better gui, support more clouds. I hope sometimes fix this problem...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk
15th July 2019, 07:15 AM |#30628  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,934

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggydog2

Great app, swifly paid for it, hoping there wouldn't be a discount. So good. Better than ES (now finally banned), Solid or FX hands down. I could also uninstall few apps, like metadata removers or book readers, and also editor.
~~~ I wish it remembered tabs between sessions.
~~~ i find SSH key storage on drive problematic, i wish app could place it in its safe mini storage or auto decrypt the file.[COLOR="Silver"]

It does save tabs:

Set them up, then tap on the little arrow on the left side of the tabs - Save tabs. On the next pop-up you pick "On Exit" or "Now" - done
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_MiXplorer_20190715-081318.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	4792340   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_MiXplorer_20190715-081325.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	4792341  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nimueh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nimueh Ad-Free
15th July 2019, 10:01 AM |#30629  
Flag Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 32

More
@HootanParsa I have a file sharing server at home that I set up with SFTP server, in the latest version of MiXplorer it takes a long time to see pictures located on my NAS device. It was working fine in the previous version. Can you see what's wrong? I'll be glad to provide a log file once you tell me how to do that with your app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_MiXplorer_20190715-155520.png
Views:	720
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	4792379  
15th July 2019, 10:21 AM |#30630  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,099

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillz

I'll be glad to provide a log file once you tell me how to do that with your app

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...67&postcount=7

( Please read the OP. )

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
15th July 2019, 11:18 AM |#30631  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

MiX v6.39.2 B19071410

LOG How to report a bug
By IronTechmonkey

In my case the problem persists, same problem, there is a notification that says program installed but it begins to install like traditional method

nexus 5 with android pie, unlegacy rom

sorry for my english
The Following User Says Thank You to Obi-XDA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Obi-XDA Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)