FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] ADB Data Recovery (recover data from a phone with broken screen)

119 posts
Thanks Meter: 314

By FuzzyMeep Two, Senior Member on 26th June 2013, 02:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th July 2018, 04:04 PM |#71  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
SCREEN BROKEN TOUCH BROKEN WITH CUSTOM RECOVERY PLUS buttons are not connected.

How do i get data from a device with broken screen and touch an no power volume buttons (cabel is cut)

?
Cubot magic

27th July 2018, 03:11 PM |#72  
Flag Space Coast
Thanks Meter: 239

More
If it will power on thru the micro-USB port and connect to your computer there is a chance it will work. Four things will greatly help though.....

1- being rooted
2- having all usb drivers installed on computer and having connected broken phone before when it was working
3- having Developer Options and USB debugging turned on in phones settings developer options
4- having adb installed, pathed, and running on computer and having connected broken phone before when it was working

If those three things are all good then you should be able to easily connect broken phone to computer and access through adb.

If one or more of the above criteria are not met then it could and will probably be problematic. As long as you can at least connect your broken phone with just the USB drivers then one of these computer softwares might still be able to work for you. If you search internet you will find some computer software tools by Dr. Fone or something like that and others that as long as you have or can connect your broken phone to your computer with micro-USB using just the USB drivers then these softwares might just do the trick. I think they will let you download a limited amount off the broken phone for free to test and if it works then you will have to pay$$ a little bit to really do a complete job.

Good Luck, been there so I know what you're dealing with. Unfortunately for me I had to pay for a whole new phone screen and digitizer etc at one of those igalaxyfix places.... basically get it fixed before I could get back into phone. Kids phone so not rooted and basically none of the above. But now the phone was like new so just had to backup data.
27th July 2018, 03:23 PM |#73  

More
Quote:

If it will power on thru the micro-USB port and connect to your computer there is a chance it will work. Four things will greatly help though.....

1- being rooted
2- having all usb drivers installed on computer and having connected broken phone before when it was working
3- having Developer Options and USB debugging turned on in phones settings developer options
4- having adb installed, pathed, and running on computer and having connected broken phone before when it was working

It powers on when usb is connected.

Its rooted.
i often transferred data rom and to my Phone (CUBOT MAGIC), so it means driver must be installed already
Developer-options should be open, can not verified.
part 4 i dont understand. my nativ language is German...
27th July 2018, 03:46 PM |#74  
Flag Space Coast
Thanks Meter: 239

More
4. is adb and it is the 'android developer bundle' ?? tools.....anyway you probably have adb and USB drivers installed it sounds like if you have rooted and connected your phone in the past. Your broken phones 'developer options' are probably on too, unless you directly turned off after rooting or whatever, probably on.

So there you have it. You should be able to See your phone through adb.

You'll have to search around on google for the syntax and command structure for adb to do your bidding or try one of the softwares mentioned above.
15th September 2018, 02:21 AM |#75  
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 24

More
What does push requires an argument mean?
15th July 2019, 04:42 AM |#76  

More
I think you could try broken phone data recover tool or go to Service center.These two methods is efficient .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)