FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Odin stuck at file analysis

828 posts
Thanks Meter: 219
 
By r34p3rex, Senior Member on 16th August 2010, 12:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th September 2017, 05:10 PM |#31  
I can confirm odin v3.07 solves this.
 
 
5th November 2017, 01:15 PM |#32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
use another version of Odin. It worked for me
3rd March 2018, 04:24 PM |#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dheon5

I can confirm odin v3.07 solves this.

Hi, all. I'm having tie same problemwit with S6 edge. Tried 3.07 and it's no longer stuck at file analysis or recovery.img. it's now stuck at nand write start!!: I guess more regression is in order?
8th September 2018, 06:40 PM |#34  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I was flashing a modem.bin file and it got stuck at file analysis so I used 7-zip to create a tar archive with modem.bin file inside. It worked perfectly.
2nd November 2018, 11:01 PM |#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uly002000

Solved mine by using an old version of Odin, I use Odin 3.07 and it's not stopping on file analysis

yep,3.07 worked on my I9152,And 3.10 stuck on file analyze...
18th June 2019, 02:25 PM |#36  
whbisondtr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
I flashed my S9 to a U1 firmware using the patched Odin 3.13.1 and it worked fine. Now I'm trying to flash back to the U firmware and it's sticking on file analysis. I've tried changing ports, cables, I re-downloaded the firmware, the bootloaders match, but nothing works. I tried a different Odin and they go but they fail. I tried the 3.09, 3.10, and 3.12. I would stay on U1 but it has the same issues as U and using the phone gets stuck on the phone unless I restart the phone itself.

Boost mobile running pie. SM-G960U
16th July 2019, 09:29 PM |#37  
Quote:
Originally Posted by whbisondtr

I flashed my S9 to a U1 firmware using the patched Odin 3.13.1 and it worked fine. Now I'm trying to flash back to the U firmware and it's sticking on file analysis. I've tried changing ports, cables, I re-downloaded the firmware, the bootloaders match, but nothing works. I tried a different Odin and they go but they fail. I tried the 3.09, 3.10, and 3.12. I would stay on U1 but it has the same issues as U and using the phone gets stuck on the phone unless I restart the phone itself.

Boost mobile running pie. SM-G960U

Have you tried using one of the two modded versions of ODIN 3.13.1? (3B/Ramonf) those are typically used when trying to do stuff like this?
16th July 2019, 09:35 PM |#38  
whbisondtr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delgoth

Have you tried using one of the two modded versions of ODIN 3.13.1? (3B/Ramonf) those are typically used when trying to do stuff like this?

I did, I tried the patched version, but it failed also. I ended up using 3.07 I think and it flashed
17th July 2019, 11:45 PM |#39  
Quote:
Originally Posted by whbisondtr

I did, I tried the patched version, but it failed also. I ended up using 3.07 I think and it flashed

You used 3.07 on your S9 okay?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes