Thanks Meter: 1

By gpuig, Junior Member on 18th November 2013, 06:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th August 2014, 10:14 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekip

Thank you very much! It helped. I decided to try it but I'm still waiting for appkey (I clicked on the button), or when I want to get appkey I have to send an email with banners? Thanks again

Glad it helped! Could you tell me which app the request is for and I'll make sure we reply to you ASAP. Thanks!

27th August 2014, 11:05 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicalorrainemccoy

Glad it helped! Could you tell me which app the request is for and I'll make sure we reply to you ASAP. Thanks!

I wrote you message
1st September 2014, 09:11 AM |#23  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicalorrainemccoy

Hi guys!

A quick update since some things have changed at Appszoom. We've redesigned our homepage, added a few new services, and due to really high demand for reviews, we've removed the free review request, but you can still email us (hello at appszoom dot com) about your app and let us know you'd like a free review. We may not always be able to guarantee a review, but we'll do our best to help you!

Keep in mind that there's a big difference between free and Premium Reviews:

Premium Reviews are ready within 2 work days (free reviews take much longer) and you pre-approve the review before it's published (free reviews are published when ready). The Premium Review also gets featured for up to four days in our homepage and in our "more reviews" section.

If I missed something, just ask away! Happy apping guys!

Thanks for your update. It is good to hear that you site still provide free review.
8th February 2015, 07:18 AM |#24  

More
Does anyone know if appszoom has been accepting any requests for free reviews lately?
3rd November 2016, 10:03 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is it really work?
Hi there!
I have recieved letter from appszoom.com

How they work, how much subscribers approximately can view your project after premium review, share exp. plz.
Thank you.
8th December 2016, 05:54 AM |#26  
Flag Toronto

More
Yes, I have worked to submit an app on Appszoom but didn't succeed. reviews are very reliable and professional.
25th July 2017, 07:05 AM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodny

Tell me if you notice a big increase of downloads after they've reviewed your apps? Many people told me that it is not worth to buy reviews.

Hi friends, app reviews can help increase app downloads to a certain degree, because it can increase the download rate. Data show that nearly 70% users will look at the reviews before download, they usually download the app with lots of positive reviews. So buy app reviews is useful, but you should notice that do not buy fake reviews, this will be remove buy app store, or the worst result is that your app will be removed. So buy app reviews from real users from reliable companies, such as Reviewapp4u, boostyourapps. There are many successful cases show that it is worth to buy app reviews, hope my answer can help you.
17th November 2017, 11:34 AM |#28  
Flag Sydney

More
I see that a lot of you are satisfied with appszoom, is there any other platform that is good enough as appszoom?
Would love to hear some suggestions.
18th July 2019, 05:05 AM |#29  
Flag Toronto

More
Appszoom is a great platform for android app marketing. I also find AppsFlyer useful enough which is a leading platform for Mobile Attribution & Marketing Analytics. Check out Continuum Software Solutions Inc which also offers app marketing to help you reach next level with organic app marketing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)