FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to get S-on if you on S-off?

630 posts
Thanks Meter: 43
 
By aygul12345, Senior Member on 15th August 2011, 05:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th August 2011, 11:47 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Questions:
After i get 999 hboot, i rename the ruu file like ruu_bravo.... .exe to PB99.ZIP?

Thanks!
 
 
16th August 2011, 05:47 PM |#12  
MatDrOiD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halle (Saale) + Langelsheim
Thanks Meter: 636
 
More
No. You have to either extract the ruu from the rom (guide can be found by using the search) or download the appropriate ruu as a PB99IMG.exe and rename this into PB99IMG.zip.


Swyped from Oxygen with Transparent XDA App
17th August 2011, 01:14 PM |#13  
aygul12345's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostboymir

Questions:
After i get 999 hboot, i rename the ruu file like ruu_bravo.... .exe to PB99.ZIP?

Thanks!

RUU . zip Chance to the name to PB99IMG.(
17th August 2011, 02:25 PM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
How i got back to the 0.93.0001:
1. I have downloaded the downgrader from alpharev - bravo_downgrade.img.
2. Downloaded fastboot coomader.
3. Restart phone into fastboot.
4. Start fastboot commander, loaded bravo_downgrade.img and flashed it.
5. Restart bootloader (from phone).
6. Got the 6.93.999 hboot.
7. Restart the phone, activate debugging mode and conect the phone with charge only.
8. Downloaded the ruu (for my phone) from shipped roms.
9. Flash the RUU from windows and now the RUU can rewrite the bootloader - so now i have 0.93.0001 hboot.
Thank you all and alpharev and unrevocked (revolutionary)!
20th December 2011, 09:10 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostboymir

How i got back to the 0.93.0001:
1. I have downloaded the downgrader from alpharev - bravo_downgrade.img.
2. Downloaded fastboot coomader.
3. Restart phone into fastboot.
4. Start fastboot commander, loaded bravo_downgrade.img and flashed it.
5. Restart bootloader (from phone).
6. Got the 6.93.999 hboot.
7. Restart the phone, activate debugging mode and conect the phone with charge only.
8. Downloaded the ruu (for my phone) from shipped roms.
9. Flash the RUU from windows and now the RUU can rewrite the bootloader - so now i have 0.93.0001 hboot.
Thank you all and alpharev and unrevocked (revolutionary)!

May I have guide of this !???? (detail plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!)
Thanks !
20th December 2011, 02:19 PM |#16  
MatDrOiD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halle (Saale) + Langelsheim
Thanks Meter: 636
 
More
The post is very detailed. So write which step you cannot understand or you hang.
29th June 2019, 04:20 PM |#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Need your Help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatDrOiD

Code:
fastboot flash hboot bravo_downgrade.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash hboot bravo_alphaspl.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot erase cache
I used the original names from alpharev website. Do not forget to check md5sum before flashing!

I need those Files, i cant find it on internet, and the website of alpharev doesnt exist now,
18th July 2019, 09:17 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help, Waiting Your Help
Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_capo

I need those Files, i cant find it on internet, and the website of alpharev doesnt exist now,



I need those files.
19th July 2019, 09:04 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 1,038
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ia_capo

I need those files.

I will place links to files in this post on July 23.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes