After i get 999 hboot, i rename the ruu file like ruu_bravo.... .exe to PB99.ZIP?
How i got back to the 0.93.0001:
1. I have downloaded the downgrader from alpharev - bravo_downgrade.img.
2. Downloaded fastboot coomader.
3. Restart phone into fastboot.
4. Start fastboot commander, loaded bravo_downgrade.img and flashed it.
5. Restart bootloader (from phone).
6. Got the 6.93.999 hboot.
7. Restart the phone, activate debugging mode and conect the phone with charge only.
8. Downloaded the ruu (for my phone) from shipped roms.
9. Flash the RUU from windows and now the RUU can rewrite the bootloader - so now i have 0.93.0001 hboot.
Thank you all and alpharev and unrevocked (revolutionary)!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|