FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][RK3066][SD] Custom KitKat 4.4.2 by 4pad.ru (RK3066)

8,460 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,493

By typos1, Senior Member on 18th November 2014, 12:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Below is a link to some custom firmware form 4pda.ru

https://yadi.sk/d/AzvtZZSkcn8RC

And a translation of the description of the changes :

Just want to warn that this is only a BETA VERSION, so to me very much not happy.
For those who are not satisfied with a set of programs or unhappy that you have something not working, You're not forced to use this firmware and you can install an alternative firmware. And whatever you do, you do so at your own risk.

The basis from firmware Android parts for KLD version of Android part 4.4.2
What added,changed remotely:
1. In the firmware embedded ROOT,is Manager for ROOTа SuperUser (SU) (excellent updated from Play Marketa), busybox.
2. After installing the firmware, the default is English,time zone GMT +4 (Moscow),you can put a third-party application.
3. Section for program installations with 1 GB increased to 2 GB
4. Removed icons when the reverse speed, because personally to me they only interfered with.
5. Added in the Settings Menu Startup folder.
6. Fixed the inaccessibility of some programs in Play Markete (Yandex Navigator,Radar Arrow and others)
7. Added Google services ,CHROME updated to the latest stable version
8. Added file Manager ES File Explorer
9. Added file Manager Root Explorer
10. Added Titanium Backup Pro full
11. Added ® Xposed. You will need to log in and activate Xposed framework (be sure to restart your device)
12. Added XposedMTC. You will need to first run the program Xposed Installer framework itself(see paragraph 11) and activate it XposedMTC the Modules section (be sure to restart your device)
13. Removed standard Musik.apk (system MTCMusic)
14. Removed Chinese and Japanese keyboard.
15.Added in Settings-Screen-traffic Management. Where you can enable,disable,change the display color of traffic in the door notifications.
16.Added in Settings-System-screen Density. Where you will be able to install the appropriate density of the screen. My advice, install 200-220 dpi
17.Added in Settings-Screen-enable the application bar in the dummy notifications.
18 Changed the style of the watch and blinds notifications.
19. Other fixes and additions.

On the photos there is a button to shut down and Restart, I did not add...it made.

And a link to the pre-rooted 1024x600 that Estimilo wanted, done on 4pda.ru (he went on there and got someone to do it !):

https://yadi.sk/d/cEUejmyfcnGdL
The Following User Says Thank You to typos1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift typos1 Ad-Free

11th July 2019, 11:35 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do you still have it?
I have tried to download this file but it is no longer up, can you post it again please?
Regards
Anderson
Yesterday, 01:48 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I have tried to download this file but it is no longer up, can you post it again please?
Regards
Fabio Nicolas
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)