[ROM][9.0.0_r44]LineageOS 16.0 for Lenovo K6/Power

Search This thread

akashvijay

May 7, 2017
After flashing lineage os 16 ROM my phone Lenovo k6 power stuck in bootloop I waited for half an hour but phone didn't boot up
After flash this rom you have to flash permissiver
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...31924117911429

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I have flashed this ROM two times in my lenovo k6 power but my phone not booting up I wait for half an hour after flashing this ROM and gapps but phone not booting. Please help

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

After flashing this ROM my phone lenovo k6 power goes in bootloop I waited for half an hour but phone didn't boot up.
After flash this rom you have to flash permissiver
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117911429

kunaldas65

May 31, 2016
onscreen navigation button has a problem...when we turn on that....ui little lag and recent button some time don't work

Jul 1, 2018
Pixel launcher not working
Google assistant is not working
Rotation botton on nav bar not working
Two fingers quick setting gesture not working
Dark mode on notification not working

Last edited:

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
Pixel launcher not working
Google assistant is not working
Rotation botton on nav bar not working
Two fingers quick setting gesture not working
Dark mode on notification not working

Pixel launcher is 3rd party app and comes with gapps, so shouldn't report here or find proper one that works

Google assistant, same gapps related issue

Rotation button on NAV bar is disabled, it annoys

Two finger gesture, doesn't matter just enable it inside gesture settings

Dark mode on notification? This isn't device specific, cross check it with other devices that runs lineage

Last edited:

thearmy

Dec 26, 2016
Ankara
Hi I installed the ROM and installed GApss , but my phone stayed in the "Fastboot Mode" section. How can I fix?

Jul 1, 2018
Pixel launcher is 3rd party app and comes with gapps, so shouldn't report here or find proper one that works

Google assistant, same gapps related issue

Rotation button on NAV bar is disabled, it annoys

Two finger gesture, doesn't matter just enable it inside gesture settings

Dark mode on notification? This isn't device specific, cross check it with other devices that runs lineage
Is pixel experience ROM is coming??

Tomekpedal666

Oct 1, 2016
I see this thread is quite fresh, so I believe we have to wait a little more to get pie on karateP devices :) anyway, HUGE congratulations for making K6 models running on android 9! :D Keep going ;)

Apr 15, 2017
Maceió
No signal

I've downloaded and installed all as demanded on my phone. When I booted up, it was all working. But when I switched SIM Cards (I was using another one to validate Whatsapp, since I use it in another number) the phone signal was gone. It detected the SIM, but there was no network available. When I try to manually select a network, it doesn't work either, says that connection is not available for my SIM Card. And the other SIM Card, the one I booted the phone up with, doesn't work anymore either.
It is Claro, a Brazilian carrier. I don't know what's causing this :c

Apr 15, 2017
Maceió
I've downloaded and installed all as demanded on my phone. When I booted up, it was all working. But when I switched SIM Cards (I was using another one to validate Whatsapp, since I use it in another number) the phone signal was gone. It detected the SIM, but there was no network available. When I try to manually select a network, it doesn't work either, says that connection is not available for my SIM Card. And the other SIM Card, the one I booted the phone up with, doesn't work anymore either.
It is Claro, a Brazilian carrier. I don't know what's causing this :c

Don't know what was happening. Even after reinstalling Lineage it didn't worked. But I solved it after wiping everything up and booting Lineage OS 15 and then 16 all over again. It's working so far! :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 6, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • EGL
    • Encryption
    • GPS
    • LED
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Sensors
    • Video Playback
    • Wi-Fi

Known issues:
    • none

Features:
    • Gestures
    • Keydisabler

Report bugs:
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

DO NO POST BUGS WITHOUT LOGS AND PROPER STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE

DO NO POST BUGS IF YOU ARE USING CUSTOM KERNEL or ANY MODULE

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe cache, dalvik cache, data (If you have done format instead of wipe reboot the recovery once else it will end up with issues/errors)
    • Flash ROM & Gapps 9.0 arm64 together
    • Done-Reboot Now
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Downloads :
    ROM:
    All the k33*** variants = karate
    Lenovo K6/Power (karate) older builds
    Lenovo K6/Power(karate)

All the k53*** variants = karatep
    Lenovo K6/Note/Plus (karatep)

GAPPS: https://opengapps.org

Source code:
    ROM: https://github.com/lineageos/android
    KERNEL: https://github.com/karthick111/android_kernel_lenovo_msm8937

CREDITS:
    LineageOS
    Team Hyper
    CAF

Our telegram group: https://t.me/k6_development

DONATIONS:
    Please Consider to donate if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://www.paypal.me/karthick0698 (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage-16.0 for Lenovo K6, ROM for the Lenovo K6 / K6 Power / K6 Note

Contributors
    karthick mostwanted
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest twrp recovery

Version Information

Created 2019-07-21
    Last Updated 2020-06-04
    New update for K6/Power (karate)

CHANGELOGS:

1. Updated to android-9.0.0_r46
    2. Updated kernel to LA.UM.7.6.r1-05900-89xx.0
    3. SE Linux is enforcing
    4. Fixed exposure issues on camcorder
    5. Fixed FMRadio

Clean flash is always recommended

Don't report about 3rd party apps like gcam mod, if something wrong with the default camera, report else it will be ignored

As usual download links in OP
    Thanks to the testers & contributors

Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues. Also we don't accept bug reports if you have flashed custom kernels/mods

DONATIONS:
    Please Consider to donate if you enjoy my work. It will be used for server expenses, Ty
    Paypal donation link: https://paypal.me/karthick111 (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction

CHANGELOGS:

1. Updated sensor blobs from Pie
    2. Fixed perf hal denials
    3. Removed forced disk encryption
    4. Enabled system-as-root (requires twrp update, not the official twrp, beware)

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Download ROM package from first post
    2. Download latest twrp from changelog, above^
    3. Flash recovery image & reboot
    4. Flash rom, gapps, magisk 19.3 & above
    5. Reboot

Don't report about 3rd party apps like gcam mod, if something wrong with the default camera, report else it will be ignored

Custom kernels/XYZ recoveries are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues. Also we don't accept bug reports if you have flashed custom kernels/mods

DONATIONS:
    Paypal donation link: https://paypal.me/karthick111 (do mention device name while donating) PM for any other mode of transaction

CHANGELOGS:
    1. Fixed performance issues with 4gb variant
    2. App crashes on 2gb variant should be fixed if there is any
    3. Fixed discoloration issues with camera apps
    4. Disabled unused touchpanel drivers from kernel
    5. Fixed wakelock issues with fingerprint scanner
    6. Fixed lags with recents when Navigation bar is enabled

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Download ROM package from first post
    2. Download latest twrp from changelog, above^
    3. Flash recovery image & reboot
    4. Flash rom, gapps, magisk canary & above
    5. Reboot

Custom kernels/XYZ recoveries are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues. Also we don't accept bug reports if you have flashed custom kernels/mods

DONATIONS: