FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

**What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

14,560 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,272

By KidCarter93, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st August 2012, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2019, 02:48 AM |#11651  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 2,355

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziad Reda

This phone price in my country is almost 360 $

Lol dude. You tell me where u are and how much things are then perhaps I can educate a guess?
15th July 2019, 09:06 AM |#11652  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

Hey guys !
I want to buy a phone around 100$ , it is not necessary to be new ,it could be an old flagship or used one
But I'm searching for custom rom development that the phone is still active in development abd continue for long time
Also a good camera quality.
I think smasung phones are the best choice ? As old xiaomi phones had a bad camera
Thanks !

since is for an old man and you dont want to break the bank, try buying an Samsung S6. it has some android pie roms in development.
15th July 2019, 03:25 PM |#11653  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I am looking for a phone to turn into a ghost phone.

As far as I understand , imei spoofing/ change is only possible on mediatek devices ,unless using xposed which seems stuck on Oreo as for now.

What are the top mediatek devices that are in active development and preferably doesn't brake my budget to much?
15th July 2019, 06:13 PM |#11654  
Flag Liverpool

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This phone price in my country is almost 360 $

£129 here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Google_20190715-181220.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	131.9 KB
ID:	4792567  
16th July 2019, 08:01 PM |#11655  
Flag Liverpool

Donate to Me
More
Kind of annoying about XDA today, someone goes out their way to help someone an there are thanks buttons everywhere..... The recipient is not only ungrateful, but they don't even click it lol..

I was brought up differently, manners cost nothing.

I use my thanks every time I'm on here..

Rant over.
The Following User Says Thank You to dladz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dladz Ad-Free
21st July 2019, 10:45 AM |#11656  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
the best phone i had was nokia 8800, but now im using iphone 7plus for 3 years and pleased with it
23rd July 2019, 05:27 AM |#11657  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi,
Need some suggestions.
I bought Asus 6z 128gb variant from flipkart, was not able to switch it on as power key was not working. Placed an refund order.

Now should I order Asus 6z 64gb as 128gb is not available, or should I go for other option.

Current device: one plus 3
24th July 2019, 07:35 AM |#11658  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suraj1

Hi,
Need some suggestions.
I bought Asus 6z 128gb variant from flipkart, was not able to switch it on as power key was not working. Placed an refund order.

Now should I order Asus 6z 64gb as 128gb is not available, or should I go for other option.

Current device: one plus 3

Why not go for the one plus 5 ? Its in the same price range
24th July 2019, 08:53 AM |#11659  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 25

More
oops, double post... please delete
24th July 2019, 12:23 PM |#11660  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi folks, I need a monster phablet for my job, I don't have budget problem:
1) big screen, at least 7" better more
2) huge battery (I'm tour leader so I spend most of the day at open air (cities, mountains, seas..), at least 5/6000mha
3) IP68 (but if not I'd buy some rugged+scuba/dust proof case, no problem)
4) stereo speakers with Dolby et similar (or audio from screen if it's better), I need to show videos to my groups so I need quality and loud speakers
5) possibly 5G
6) top quality screen (I need it to show videos to my groups so, eg. very visible under the sun..) so HDR and similar, high refresh rate
7) very important: desktop mode and easy TV connection to have big screen for office, media tasks (eg. Gimp, video and audio editing..). I had big big problem with my Pixel 2XL because bigG force me to use Chromecast but I don't have WiFi at home and when I'm in hotels usually WiFi don't allow Chromecast connection (I mean, open WiFis but to insert Id and Pw on webpage. It's incompatible with Chromecast! I had to sell it due useless!!)
8) best Soc (I don't play videogames at all but, as I already written at n.7, I use it for my business too so I need enough Ram, super fast CPU for tasks like computer graphics eg. GIMP, etc..)
9) great camera (I need it because I take a lot of pics and videos to the groups of my tourists days and nights)
10) preferably 3,5mm Jack for wire earphones (I read Bluetooth audio can't reach yet top quality like audio jack)
Ultimately I need something like Mate 20 X but upgraded with added 5G module.
Following rumors I could consider:
- Samsung note 10+
- Huawei Mate 30 X
- Asus Rog 2
- Pixel 4 (project Ara?)
Something better, top? As already written no problem with money (1,2,3000€...)
Thank you
24th July 2019, 03:18 PM |#11661  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by last_nooby

Hi folks, I need a monster phablet for my job, I don't have budget problem:
1) big screen, at least 7" better more
2) huge battery (I'm tour leader so I spend most of the day at open air (cities, mountains, seas..), at least 5/6000mha
3) IP68 (but if not I'd buy some rugged+scuba/dust proof case, no problem)
4) stereo speakers with Dolby et similar (or audio from screen if it's better), I need to show videos to my groups so I need quality and loud speakers
5) possibly 5G
6) top quality screen (I need it to show videos to my groups so, eg. very visible under the sun..) so HDR and similar, high refresh rate
7) very important: desktop mode and easy TV connection to have big screen for office, media tasks (eg. Gimp, video and audio editing..). I had big big problem with my Pixel 2XL because bigG force me to use Chromecast but I don't have WiFi at home and when I'm in hotels usually WiFi don't allow Chromecast connection (I mean, open WiFis but to insert Id and Pw on webpage. It's incompatible with Chromecast! I had to sell it due useless!!)
8) best Soc (I don't play videogames at all but, as I already written at n.7, I use it for my business too so I need enough Ram, super fast CPU for tasks like computer graphics eg. GIMP, etc..)
9) great camera (I need it because I take a lot of pics and videos to the groups of my tourists days and nights)
10) preferably 3,5mm Jack for wire earphones (I read Bluetooth audio can't reach yet top quality like audio jack)
Ultimately I need something like Mate 20 X but upgraded with added 5G module.
Following rumors I could consider:
- Samsung note 10+
- Huawei Mate 30 X
- Asus Rog 2
- Pixel 4 (project Ara?)
Something better, top? As already written no problem with money (1,2,3000€...)
Thank you

Well, you could wait for Iphone 11. Its coming out in mid september 2019. Iphone 11 max or something like that. They surely will add 5G, given that samsung has.

And for bluetooth headphones, i recommend skullcandy. Top of the line, very good sound quality
The Following User Says Thank You to Raresh T For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raresh T Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
device, new device, new phone, phone, tablet, what to buy, what to choose

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)