[MOD][MCU] BD375xx Sound Processor

Search This thread

Ati_gangster

Aug 28, 2010
www.youtube.com

2uPGodCnrwa

Feb 13, 2019
I tried MTCE_HA_V3.14 today and it seems okay except that the pre-amp setting in the AmpMod app has no effect.

Yes, original 3.17 works with original EQ without any problem.

I did tests, (I had not checked anything since a long time since the sound gave me satisfaction).
With LM 3.01, 3.06 and 3.10 MCUs, no sound drop, only the volume of the SUB has no effect. Everything else works very well.
With 3.16, nothing works except the Bass, Middle and Treble volume. The preamp does not work, so the volume is lower.

Gjavv

Jan 28, 2011
Mtce_mx2 the sub slider doesn't work, everything else seems to work nicely.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

2uPGodCnrwa

Feb 13, 2019
The patch does not work on the MCUs> 3.10 / 3.13

Hello Wadzio, sorry to call you again for help ...
Obviously, patched MCUs that are at least version 3.10 (maybe 3.13) do not work. I looked at the "functions" to patch, they are the same between version 3.10 and 3.16, the change does not come from there.

Moreover, on the MCUs> 3.00 the slider of the subwoofer obviously has no effect.

I do not really know where to look or what to do. If you have the time and the desire to immerse yourself in it would be great, or even tell me where to look :)

If the solution is found I will re patch the MCUs with pleasure.

Thanks again

pcmicro

Apr 24, 2018
Obviously, patched MCUs that are at least version 3.10 (maybe 3.13) do not work. I looked at the "functions" to patch, they are the same between version 3.10 and 3.16, the change does not come from there.

Moreover, on the MCUs> 3.00 the slider of the subwoofer obviously has no effect.

I tested the following GS patched firmware: 2.88bd, 2.93bd, 3.07bd, and 3.10bd_3. My results were that on all these versions the Preamp slider works, but the Subwoofer slider has no effect, and the Loudness slider is broken. I must leave it at 0 to sound loudest. If I slide it up the sound becomes less powerful as I move it (there is much less bass and a little less treble).

Reactions: ali-e90

Ati_gangster

Aug 28, 2010
www.youtube.com

I do not really know where to look or what to do. If you have the time and the desire to immerse yourself in it would be great, or even tell me where to look :)

If the solution is found I will re patch the MCUs with pleasure.

Thanks again

Maybe you should do a @Wadzio ?

tonimontoia

Feb 18, 2009
@Wadzio can you helph mee mtce ha 3.30 ?grazie

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Wadzio can you helph mee mtce ha 3.30 ?grazie

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts