FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] bluetooth problem (with Parrot CK3100, logitech z715, and in general)

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nilsdeboer, Junior Member on 28th March 2012, 02:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hallo

First of all, my English is not the best because it's not my first language.

I have problems with pairing my Desire HD to an Parrot CK3100 and also problems with connecting it to an Logitech Z715. For your information the parrot and logitech are both working fine with other products.

I have an HTC Desire HD running Android Revolution HD 6.3.2 and using Radio 12.65.60.29_26.14.04.28_M as recommended by the rom.

Wel my question is What is wrong? Does anybody have suggestions for me what to do? I hope so.

Nils

28th March 2012, 11:30 PM |#2  
Flag Canada
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilsdeboer

Hallo

First of all, my English is not the best because it's not my first language.

I have problems with pairing my Desire HD to an Parrot CK3100 and also problems with connecting it to an Logitech Z715. For your information the parrot and logitech are both working fine with other products.

I have an HTC Desire HD running Android Revolution HD 6.3.2 and using Radio 12.65.60.29_26.14.04.28_M as recommended by the rom.

Wel my question is What is wrong? Does anybody have suggestions for me what to do? I hope so.

Nils

What is the problem you are having? I have stock ROM 2.3.5 with sense 3.0 and no issue with pairing with my parrot CK3100. Have you tried updating parrot firmware.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using xda premium
29th March 2012, 05:48 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Friesland

More
yes parrot is up to date and the problem is that 99/100 times i try to search for a bluetooth device with my desire hd i can't find one. I said 99 of the 100 times because pairing with the parrot was successful once. but after 20 seconds of connection the connection was gone. so i deleted the device from the parrot and tried to pair again with no results.
27th June 2012, 08:47 AM |#4  
Flag Zwijndrecht
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Here a post of mine from another topic which indicates another issue but maybe will solve yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deechte

Well, Parrot support has been great so far. They have made me try a couple of different ways of pairing my device with the Parrot. In the end, my problem is solved my using a special paring mode. I go to Advance settings > Pair phone > and choose for the "Auto-pair no sync" option. No more crashing of the phone process on my Desire HD since.

But it is the auto-sync of contacts that causes com.android.phone to crash or not responding or in some cases just disconnects the device.

Besides if you disable this option you don't have any contacts in your address book in the CK3100.

As stated you can connect your phone without the auto-sync contacts option and then do the following to manual sync your contacts:

Quote:

Alternately, any Bluetooth device that can send contacts can be used to populate your car kit phonebook. On the CK3100, allow the phone to connect automatically and then go to Settings -> Paired devices, Select your phone and then Select Disconnect. Press the Red button until you return to the main screen and verify the display shows your phone’s name with “DISCONNECTED” on the second line. In this mode, you can use other Bluetooth devices to send contacts to the kit and have them associated with your phone when connected. This phonebook will be available until the kit is updated, the phone pairing is deleted or the vehicle battery is disconnected.

Source: www.parrot.com

I first checked if there was a newer firmware version of the CK3100 and there is!

And this fixes all problems, after installing this version I just paired my phone and everything worked as it should, auto-syncing contacts working properly. No need to adjust anything.

http://www.parrot.com/nl/support/par...00ck3300ck3500

I had version 4.18A so see below the fixes from that version or check:

http://www.parrot.com/documents/en/s..._notes_new.txt

Release notes - CK3X00
----------------------

List of changes:
----------------

Version 5.00
Available to download from www.parrot.com, the new software 5.0 of the CK3100 LCD brings significant improvements for the user:

- Synchronization of contacts and call log optimized: faster and more spread, with a new protocol built-in for better synchronization with iPhone in particular.

- Greater compatibility: interoperability and compatibility with all Bluetooth ® telephones and Smartphones, current and future.

- Simplified navigation: complete revision of the pairing menu for a more intuitive user interface.

Version 4.30

-[iPhone]: Allow to invert "name" and "first name" in the phonebook using the "Preferences / Display / sort order" menu
-[iPhone]: fix some connection loss cases during calls
-Fix bad menu sounds during phone synchronization

Version 4.23

- Fix bug of previous version : Microphone volume settings was not saved

Version 4.22

- Fix audio quality with phones Nokia 6700 and Nokia 6730c.
- Add three "Auto-pair" modes:
."Auto-pair no sync" : Pairing code is "0000" and no synchronization will be done (replacement for "Casio G'z One Boulder" pairing mode).
."Auto-pair with sync": Pairing code is "0000" and standard synchronization will be done.
."Auto-pair AT sync" : Pairing code is "0000" and synchronization is forced to "AT type".
- Add new menu "SE C902,C905": For Sony Ericsson C9xx series.
- Remove "Win CE" mode.

Version 4.21

- Fix ring tone issue with some phones: Nokia, Blackberry, etc...

Version 4.20

- Fix potential display issue during Bluetooth update

Version 4.19

- Better compatibility with phones: Nokia E51, Casio Boulder, Motorola U9

Version 4.18b

- Bug fix [Apple iPhone v2.1] 3rd incoming call: no audio
31st July 2019, 06:28 PM |#5  

More
Good Evening
Sirs. and Thatrunks
Could you please send the software 5.0 of the CK3100 LCD file ? )
Cause, using the links, that have been posted - are not working already.
Probably cause - the source from official site is no more actual.

my e-mail
[email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android revolution hd, ck3100, desire hd, parrot ck3100

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)