Here a post of mine from another topic which indicates another issue but maybe will solve yours.
Originally Posted by deechte
Well, Parrot support has been great so far. They have made me try a couple of different ways of pairing my device with the Parrot. In the end, my problem is solved my using a special paring mode. I go to Advance settings > Pair phone > and choose for the "Auto-pair no sync" option. No more crashing of the phone process on my Desire HD since.
But it is the auto-sync of contacts that causes com.android.phone to crash or not responding or in some cases just disconnects the device.
Besides if you disable this option you don't have any contacts in your address book in the CK3100.
As stated you can connect your phone without the auto-sync contacts option and then do the following to manual sync your contacts:
Alternately, any Bluetooth device that can send contacts can be used to populate your car kit phonebook. On the CK3100, allow the phone to connect automatically and then go to Settings -> Paired devices, Select your phone and then Select Disconnect. Press the Red button until you return to the main screen and verify the display shows your phone’s name with “DISCONNECTED” on the second line. In this mode, you can use other Bluetooth devices to send contacts to the kit and have them associated with your phone when connected. This phonebook will be available until the kit is updated, the phone pairing is deleted or the vehicle battery is disconnected.
I first checked if there was a newer firmware version of the CK3100 and there is!
And this fixes all problems, after installing this version I just paired my phone and everything worked as it should, auto-syncing contacts working properly. No need to adjust anything.
I had version 4.18A so see below the fixes from that version or check:
Release notes - CK3X00
List of changes:
Available to download from www.parrot.com
, the new software 5.0 of the CK3100 LCD brings significant improvements for the user:
- Synchronization of contacts and call log optimized: faster and more spread, with a new protocol built-in for better synchronization with iPhone in particular.
- Greater compatibility: interoperability and compatibility with all Bluetooth ® telephones and Smartphones, current and future.
- Simplified navigation: complete revision of the pairing menu for a more intuitive user interface.
-[iPhone]: Allow to invert "name" and "first name" in the phonebook using the "Preferences / Display / sort order" menu
-[iPhone]: fix some connection loss cases during calls
-Fix bad menu sounds during phone synchronization
- Fix bug of previous version : Microphone volume settings was not saved
- Fix audio quality with phones Nokia 6700 and Nokia 6730c.
- Add three "Auto-pair" modes:
."Auto-pair no sync" : Pairing code is "0000" and no synchronization will be done (replacement for "Casio G'z One Boulder" pairing mode).
."Auto-pair with sync": Pairing code is "0000" and standard synchronization will be done.
."Auto-pair AT sync" : Pairing code is "0000" and synchronization is forced to "AT type".
- Add new menu "SE C902,C905": For Sony Ericsson C9xx series.
- Remove "Win CE" mode.
- Fix ring tone issue with some phones: Nokia, Blackberry, etc...
- Fix potential display issue during Bluetooth update
- Better compatibility with phones: Nokia E51, Casio Boulder, Motorola U9
- Bug fix [Apple iPhone v2.1] 3rd incoming call: no audio