[HELP THREAD] Any problems? Ask here!

234 posts
Thanks Meter: 353

By photonicgeek, Senior Member on 21st November 2013, 08:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2017, 05:27 PM |#871  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. I have a problem with my galaxy Gear. I tried to flash a firmware but now it shows " Firmware update encountered an issue". Do you know how to solve that? Thanks.

12th December 2017, 01:16 AM |#872  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonicgeek

Does anyone have issues? Ask them here! I or someone else will try to get them answered for you!

I can help with:
Galaxy Gear stuff
Bluetooth issues
Phone issues (That connect to the Gear!)
Any issues with rooting
Issues with the Null ROM
Finding any specific app to do a task for the Gear
And more!

So, I basically managed to completely brick my galaxy gear and to completely erase the bootloader. Any ideas?
5th February 2018, 04:14 PM |#873  
Flag Istanbul

More
Help needed for Gear v700 (Touch is not working)

After going back to Android from Tizen on my Gear v700, I lost touch sensivity on my Gear.

Please help!

SM-N910CQ cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
19th March 2018, 01:20 AM |#874  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Hey everyone!
I switched to a Xiaomi Mi A1 from Note 3, now I can't pair my Gear (sm v-700) to my phone. Is there a way to connect? I'm open to rooting the smartwatch if it can help me to connect. Though I don't want to root my phone. I looked around but can't find a solution, any suggestion would be appreciated.
18th December 2018, 02:33 AM |#875  
Flag Ventura Co., CA
Thanks Meter: 922

More
Hi, ive got the galaxy gear S3 frontier. Im able to connect fine but the messages dont come through. Ive done a rest and that only helped for one or two messages.
Anyone else having or had this issue and know of a fix?
20th March 2019, 03:05 PM |#876  

More
Gear S3-Watch faces from old phone to new phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by photonicgeek

Does anyone have issues? Ask them here! I or someone else will try to get them answered for you!

I can help with:
Galaxy Gear stuff
Bluetooth issues
Phone issues (That connect to the Gear!)
Any issues with rooting
Issues with the Null ROM
Finding any specific app to do a task for the Gear
And more!

Hello! Just paired my Gear S3 from my S8+ phone to my new S10+ and I encountered an issue. I have been able to retrieve some of my watch faces including my paid applications and whatnot but I have been unable to download some of the watch faces I used to have. They do not appear in my apps/receipts list neither do they in the Galaxy store. I believe it might have to do with copyright infringement or something as those watch faces were using the Hugo Boss name without being from the company itself. They still show on my S8+ galaxy wearables but I found no way to retrieve them neither did I find their location on the drive to transfer them manually.

Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!

Best regards,
D-K
4th August 2019, 10:19 AM |#877  

More
I have OP6 and I want to use my gear to get my notifications on my Galaxy gear. I tried installing null (TheUnlockr 's video) but it didn't work. Can somebody help me what should I do to make my Galaxy gear useful?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)