FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

17,794 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,409

By NotATreoFan, Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 6th November 2012, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd August 2019, 04:59 PM |#3341  
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Did you try to PM @MikeChannon regarding this?

I believe that this falls into his expertise. :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

I sent pm @MikeChannon now... I hope he will help me... Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to any_body For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift any_body Ad-Free

3rd August 2019, 05:06 PM |#3342  
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 23,598

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Did you try to PM @MikeChannon regarding this?

I believe that this falls into his expertise. :thumbup:

I'm also able to resolve this, but given the time here, I'm not able to assist right now, (it's 2am, bed time). Hence why I suggested submitting via the contact form so that either Mike or myself would get to it. But PMing Mike will also work.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_scotsman Ad-Free
3rd August 2019, 05:39 PM |#3343  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,327

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman

I'm also able to resolve this, but given the time here, I'm not able to assist right now, (it's 2am, bed time). Hence why I suggested submitting via the contact form so that either Mike or myself would get to it. But PMing Mike will also work.

My Apologies.. I wasn't aware of this falling under your purview as well.

Now I know. Have a good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 12:14 AM |#3344  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5,012

More
Is the Ainur Audio/ Sauron/ Narsil thread shut down or something like that? I'm getting the "Sorry, xunholyx, you do not have permission to access this page." vBulletin message. The last post there was earlier today. This is the only thread I can't access afaik
https://forum.xda-developers.com/tra...audio-t3450516
Usually when a thread is shut down or temp suspended, you can still access it but can't post to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 12:53 AM |#3345  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,327

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

Is the Ainur Audio/ Sauron/ Narsil thread shut down or something like that?...........

I'm having the same issues as well...

I did notice that the following link to it...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...audio-t3450516

... is being changed to the following.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/tra...audio-t3450516

Notice how the "/android/software/" is being changed to "/trash/" within the link.

I wasn't expecting this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 01:01 AM |#3346  
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Flag NSW, Australia
Thanks Meter: 23,598

More
Seems it's been removed. I'll look into it. This is usually done when the OP requests it. (or a mod got drunk and went on a spree )
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to the_scotsman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the_scotsman Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 01:08 AM |#3347  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 5,012

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman

Seems it's been removed. I'll look into it. This is usually done when the OP requests it. (or a mod got drunk and went on a spree )

Drunken moderators? I'm qualified for that job.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xunholyx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xunholyx Ad-Free
6th August 2019, 04:39 AM |#3348  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xunholyx

Drunken moderators? I'm qualified for that job.

AND ANOTHER THING... [purposefully pointing, needlessly boisterous, bizarrely random]
I am ALSO qua(hic)... qual(hic)... qualif(hic)... [I can do this, I can do this... BREATHE]

I am here for the moderate drunkard job, too.
Are you the beginning or end of the line?
... OR BOTH?
One of you better start explaining!

...298 ...299 ...and, 300. [huh, what do you know?]
BTW - I never made it past 120ct until I realized you meant someone else.
-EDIT- now you've changed your sig, this will make no sense!

Possibly paraphrased/belatedly butchered former signature of reference:
"When you feel like choking someone count to 10.
If already in the process, then count to 300."

There, I has fixed it for me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GOOGLE_USER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GOOGLE_USER Ad-Free
7th August 2019, 01:01 AM |#3349  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer / Un-Recognized Hacker - Free Your Mind
Flag The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 32,278

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOGLE_USER

AND ANOTHER THING... [purposefully pointing, needlessly boisterous, bizarrely random]

I am ALSO qua(hic)... qual(hic)... qualif(hic)... [I can do this, I can do this... BREATHE]

I am here for the moderate drunkard job, too.

Are you the beginning or end of the line?

... OR BOTH?

One of you better start explaining!

...298 ...299 ...and, 300. [huh, what do you know?]

BTW - I never made it past 120ct until I realized you meant someone else.

-EDIT- now you've changed your sig, this will make no sense!

Possibly paraphrased/belatedly butchered former signature of reference:

"When you feel like choking someone count to 10.

If already in the process, then count to 300."

There, I has fixed it for me.

You appear to have gone to a lot of trouble for this response.

For that, I Neo am awarding you a gold star, nay, a cookie, nay... A gold star cookie.

Sent from the Real World
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Neo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2019, 02:14 PM |#3350  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
nom, nom, nom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

You appear to have gone to a lot of trouble for this response.

For that, I Neo am awarding you a gold star, nay, a cookie, nay... A gold star cookie.

Sent from the Real World

Much delayed.
Many apologies.
Inattentive, I have been.

Trouble? No, not for me.
I hope I have not troubled any recipient by making light of what can be a subject devoid of humor to some. [and for valid, tragic reasons]
Bearing this in mind, I would be remiss if I neglected to encourage all who partake of such things to imbibe responsibly, remaining imbued by reality. [end of P. S. A.]

Alas, I am not even the drunkard that I proclaimed myself to be; assuming a role for the sake of a high-stakes attempt at being humorous. I am a sham; may, a charlatan; nay, a SHYSTER! But, oh the reward! A gold star cookie is gratefully accepted and then immediately dismembered -point by point- so that I may share this recognition with five of the members that carry the potential burden of my admiration. Referring to them as strong and competent contributors would demonstrate that I have a knack for stating the obvious and little more. I trust all here will have their own kind words to describe these members and understand why I would express my admiration. I am constrained by time and malady. Please forgive me.

One gold-star-cookie-point each to:
xunholyx
Ibuprophen
Oswald Boelcke
DB126
Droidriven

And to you, Neo, I return with the remnants of the stellar analog's core to consume 50/50.
Equality with you in any regard is certain to benefit me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GOOGLE_USER For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GOOGLE_USER Ad-Free
17th August 2019, 03:54 PM |#3351  
Thanks Meter: 2,036

More
I am surfing xda through app and all of sudden while scrolling the thread the add popup and this sound start playing even when I don't touch the add. I have checked this behaviour on two devices. And it's really annoying. Add start playing itself all by itself when I don't click onto it. There is a tiny glitch of sound like it start and stops all of sudden itself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190817-201930_XDA.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	4807123  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)