FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Recovery] ClockworkMod 3.2.0.0 (R4c) Modded for Internal media [UPDATED 10/6]

679 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,127

By solarnz, Retired Recognized Developer on 12th May 2011, 04:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2012, 01:38 PM |#381  
Retired Senior Moderator - When red-headed people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn
Flag Reading, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,992

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valent|n0

do you literally need sd card? or can I use the internal memory to do this?

You can use your internal SD card.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAR1007

Hey this has probly been covered but did not see it. I have a root wifi only xoom. I flashed the Jelly bean build 137, then I updated clockworkmod from 4.0.0.4 to 5.8.3.1 and now I am unable to see or mount the internal card or view updates on my SD card. Any help is much appreciated.

Official CWM doesn't support the internal SD card, use this recovery or another that is modded to do so

24th September 2012, 08:39 PM |#382  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 432

More
Will this work if I just updated my xoom to 4.0.4? And it doesn't have a unlocked bootloader or rooted?
24th September 2012, 09:28 PM |#383  
Flag Fort Wayne, IN
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beston94

Will this work if I just updated my xoom to 4.0.4? And it doesn't have a unlocked bootloader or rooted?

It will work on 4.0.4 (tho there are easier to use/better recoveries for the Xoom,) however you do have to have the bootloader unlocked (fastboot oem unlock) which if you haven't already unlocked it, it's going to wipe the device, so back everything up.
4th January 2013, 06:43 AM |#384  
Flag Santa Barbara
Thanks Meter: 81

More
I need some help, I managed to unlock the xoom and fastbooted the .img from the op and all seemed to go well but when I run adb reboot recovery it never goes to CWM recovery. I get - -> android recovery, press volume up and I get

- -> Android Recovery
Entering Android Recovery Mode
Reading ODM fuse: 1

then I get the android with the triangle with a red exclamation. Stays there for a while then boots. Also tried manually and same thing.

I am on JB 4.1.2, I would appreciate some help tia
4th January 2013, 09:29 PM |#385  
Flag Santa Barbara
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airesch

If you let it fully reboot the stock image will overwrite the recovery while it is booting. You need to make sure that after you flash recovery with fastboot and reboot, you get into recovery before the rest of the OS loads. If you aren't letting the OS boot, then not really sure what's going on.

This was my problem all good

Sent from my Xoom using xda app-developers app
22nd January 2017, 12:44 AM |#386  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 103

Donate to Me
More
re-up plz
24th February 2017, 03:13 PM |#387  
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Re-upload please.
4th November 2017, 05:55 PM |#388  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
please, someone reupload this file again =(
The Following User Says Thank You to soulburnerms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soulburnerms Ad-Free
10th July 2018, 11:41 AM |#389  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulburnerms

please, someone reupload this file again =(

Yes, please reupload please!
Alternatively, I found the GitHub link in the start, is there a way to compile what we need from that?
Thanks,
G
10th August 2019, 02:56 PM |#390  
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarnz

Rom manager is still nice as you can quickly reboot to recovery etc from it. It also allows you to select the operation to do in recovery and then restart it will automatically restart and perform the action.
If you flash recovery from Rom Manager, you will end up with the official 3.0.2.5 recovery from Koush that doesn't contain the method of skipping /data/media

Will your recovery be able to flash 4.4 roms and up? I know a little about the big part recovery. Can you enlighten me? Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
recovery

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)