FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,982

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th August 2019, 08:05 PM |#30781  
Flag spain
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I had tons of photos and videos in my internal storage, so I moved to an SD card. but now when i go to the gallery and sort it by date, it apperas like if all photos was taken today...
Any clue or solution to recover original date?

9th August 2019, 08:34 PM |#30782  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,157

More
@HootanParsa
Look at the attached images. Same file in each image. Notice the file sizes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot4.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	4803955   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot2.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	4803956   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot3.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	4803957   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot1.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	4803958  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
9th August 2019, 08:48 PM |#30783  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,069

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyfender

As has been pointed out many times throughout this thread, the author works furiously on this app for some time, then is often absent for long periods of time, I assume, pursuing the more important things in life. His last update was dated 7/14, so that can hardly be considered abandoned in that short time frame.

True that, and in those flurries of activity it is no surprise to see multiple updates on multiple tracks in direct response to user reports - even in response to user reports left at the beginning of one of those gaps. Additionally, and on a topic we don't usually speak of: For some of us, during these gaps in HP's presence our thoughts go to concern for our developer and host rather than concern for our devices. Just sayin'.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
10th August 2019, 12:15 AM |#30784  
Flag Hampton, VA
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Any way to reset the "Remember" option for remote files? I chose the "Temporary Folder" setting instead of "Direct Link" but now I'm regretting my choice. The option seems to be the new default for multiple Samba share remote connections.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using XDA Labs
10th August 2019, 02:04 AM |#30785  
Flag Indianapolis, IN
Thanks Meter: 1,393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by featureza8336

Any way to reset the "Remember" option for remote files? I chose the "Temporary Folder" setting instead of "Direct Link" but now I'm regretting my choice. The option seems to be the new default for multiple Samba share remote connections.

Go to settings, more settings, reset, remember. You may have to close and reopen the app, I can't remember, but I think it takes effect without closing first.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to martyfender For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift martyfender Ad-Free
10th August 2019, 04:21 PM |#30786  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HTTP server charset is invalid
When I'm using HTTP server with russian language, cyrillic character does not show correctly. Inside HTML-code charset parameter setted to "windows-1251" when the real one is "UTF-8"
11th August 2019, 02:54 PM |#30787  
Flag Bologna
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzowtf

PDF add-on version 1.6 seem to invert some colors so that for example orange is shown as blue.

The same here. Did you solved it?
11th August 2019, 07:46 PM |#30788  
Flag Hampton, VA
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyfender

Go to settings, more settings, reset, remember. You may have to close and reopen the app, I can't remember, but I think it takes effect without closing first.

Awesome, never clicked on the Reset option before

Thanks!

11th August 2019, 10:46 PM |#30789  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 46,442

Donate to Me
More
Just a tip, ignore trolls. We know this app and dev are awesome. No need to even acknowledge trolls. The trolls will either learn or leave, either way let them decide!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 01:36 AM |#30790  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,821

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Just a tip, ignore trolls. We know this app and dev are awesome. No need to even acknowledge trolls. The trolls will either learn or leave, either way let them decide!

and if they are breaking some rule of XDA, hit the report button.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 09:29 AM |#30791  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgj1

I had tons of photos and videos in my internal storage, so I moved to an SD card. but now when i go to the gallery and sort it by date, it apperas like if all photos was taken today...
Any clue or solution to recover original date?

First of all, check SETTINGS-MORE-SETTINGS - Last Modified time in order to not repeat this loss in the future. I'm not sure why it's not on by default, but probably the author had its reasons.

As for restoring the date, you can restore the date from EXIF data of your jpeg files. Look at the details of the post at photo.stackexchange.com (query [is-there-a-free-program-to-batch-change-photo-files-date-to-match-exif], i'm too new here to post links, the first one from photo.stackexchange.com will be your match)). The names of the programs mentioned: jhead, exiftool, InfranViewer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)