FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

1,734 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,525
 
By noname81, Senior Member on 2nd November 2011, 08:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2019, 11:44 AM |#13911  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,770
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofirmz

Good job.,

It's a miracle 🐧

Sent from my SM-G975W using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190810_064430.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	256.8 KB
ID:	4804151  
 
 
10th August 2019, 02:50 PM |#13912  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,743
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

It's a miracle 🐧

The ironic thing here is that the search results are now flooded with people who didn't search, but ask for the b-e-t-a
10th August 2019, 03:08 PM |#13913  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,770
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

The ironic thing here is that the search results are now flooded with people who didn't search, but ask for the b-e-t-a

The technological marvel of Scrolling lol πŸ˜‚ 🐧

Sent from my SM-G975W using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
12th August 2019, 03:00 AM |#13914  
ofirmz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

It's a miracle

Sent from my SM-G975W using XDA Labs

How to do it., I try but i didn't get those results!!?
12th August 2019, 03:07 AM |#13915  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,770
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofirmz

How to do it., I try but i didn't get those results!!?

🐧Click image for larger version

Name:	11%20August%202019%20220530%20GMT-0400.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	4804855
12th August 2019, 09:13 PM |#13916  
Senior Member
Checotah, OK
Thanks Meter: 192
 
More
LMT 2.9 and also the Beta 3.0 do not work on Android Q Beta 6 for the Pixel 3 XL.

What I encounter is that LMT service will pop up 1 time (pie controls) and then it will not come back again. A toast message saying "LMT Stopped" appears at the bottom of the screen.

If you open the LMT app and configure the activation areas (thickness, length, gravity, etc) you will be able to see the zones you have configured and a toast message saying "LMT Started". This ofcourse works for one pop up of the pie controls and then stops afterwards.

Beta version does not resolve this behavior
The Following User Says Thank You to deskjet390 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deskjet390 Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 05:33 PM |#13917  
Beefheart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 1,220
 
More
Trying to run this on my Nvida Shield TV 7.2.3 (Android Oreo) but I'm having no joy, I suspect because there is no option to allow LMT to draw over other apps, or not one that I can find. I think Nvidia have removed it when crippling their version of Android TV or perhaps it wasn't there in the first place. I've given root access but when the app starts the screen flicks then it closes back to the launcher I have set as default. Any suggestions? I've been using LMT for years on my Shield but running non-stock firmwares, I can no longer do that though as I need to mount my NAS.
15th August 2019, 02:10 AM |#13918  
mslatter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus, GA USA
Thanks Meter: 420
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deskjet390

LMT 2.9 and also the Beta 3.0 do not work on Android Q Beta 6 for the Pixel 3 XL.

What I encounter is that LMT service will pop up 1 time (pie controls) and then it will not come back again. A toast message saying "LMT Stopped" appears at the bottom of the screen.

If you open the LMT app and configure the activation areas (thickness, length, gravity, etc) you will be able to see the zones you have configured and a toast message saying "LMT Started". This ofcourse works for one pop up of the pie controls and then stops afterwards.

Beta version does not resolve this behavior

I've been using Pie Control while waiting for LMT... LMT is way better. SO I just keep checking back for next version. Would definitely donate if it were to come back for Q - maybe he's waiting for the final version so it's less updates which I'd understand 100%.

I have been a long time user and miss LMT...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mslatter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mslatter Ad-Free
18th August 2019, 08:23 PM |#13919  
baggord's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Δ°stanbul
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Hi, I'm using latest Oxygen OS on 6T and tried latest beta 3.0. It works actually but not at bottom of the screen, because I couldn't turn off the navbar.

I've tried magisk module and classic qemu.hw build.prop method. Does anyone know a way to turn it off?
18th August 2019, 09:40 PM |#13920  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 715
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggord

Hi, I'm using latest Oxygen OS on 6T and tried latest beta 3.0. It works actually but not at bottom of the screen, because I couldn't turn off the navbar.

I've tried magisk module and classic qemu.hw build.prop method. Does anyone know a way to turn it off?

Isn't there a setting to switch between different navigation methods? Something like the classic navigation bar should be turned off that way. At least older devices had them. Otherwise that's the case for the device specific forum.
19th August 2019, 01:34 AM |#13921  
Teufel Hunden's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ventura Co., CA
Thanks Meter: 922
 
More
With Note 10 coming this week I hope I can get this to run on it. Ive used this on my last 4 phones
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, gesture, launcher, lmt, pie

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes