FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Did you find this thread useful?

Yes, it was very helpful to me.
 
1,602 Vote(s)
64.00%
No, I didn't feel it helped me.
 
415 Vote(s)
16.58%
I don't know.
 
486 Vote(s)
19.42%

[HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

4,429 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,927
 
Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2019, 07:11 PM |#43821  
SubwayChamp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 614
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCoder64

Hello! I'm trying to flash custom recovery (TWRP), but i can't do it through fastboot without unlocking OEM. When I boot in fastboot it shows:

Code:
=>FASTBOOT mode...
=>Warning:
The function had been turned off for private information secure, forced open would be at risk.
CMD shows:
Code:
C:\adb> fastboot oem unlock
<waiting for device>
Phone model : Allview X3 Soul / Gionee S6 / BLU Vivo 5
MT6753
Mali T-720
3 GB RAM
32 GB Flash
Android 5.0.1

Thanks!

"Waiting for device" message suggests a wrong connection or adb, fastboot drivers missinstalled or permissions not granted correctly.

Do the process starting with adb.

Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in developer options.

From adb see first is recogniced using
Code:
adb devices
, (you have to get a pop-up message in your device screen, tap on Always allow, if it´s ok you can continue (otherwise not) with
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
then in fastboot mode when your device goes there use
Code:
fastboot devices
first, if pc recognices it then you can continue (again otherwise not), if it´s ok only now you can use (usually)
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
.
 
 
13th August 2019, 08:18 PM |#43822  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Stuck on Downloading screen
I'm stuck on the download screen. My model number is SM-A505FN and my android version is 9. If I try to hold volume down + power it shows the samsung galaxy a50 screen and goes back to the download one. There is a message in red text at the top: boot: Hash of data does not suggest in descriptor. [2nd]
Calculated Hash of (boot) : b2c1f6, (VEMETA) : c47415b9c9
SAMSUNG BOOT, A505FDDU1ASBE (now this is the model number I was trying to flash with odin I accidentially flashed the wrong one), 22221968R
VBMETA A505FNXXU1ASE3, 23632527R
I was trying to flash a stock rom using odin. You can't remove the battery in samsung a50 so I will try to get it to 0%.
I can't post pictures
13th August 2019, 10:54 PM |#43823  
Quote:
Originally Posted by geloboii216

Hi can someone help me my Vivo Y53(1606)

has no service when i put a sim card .but

it can connect to my wifi and bluetooth only the network service is the problem ,is there any fix??thanks

Check to see if you still see your IMEI in system settings. If it is blank, you might be able to reflash your stock firmware to repair your IMEI or you will have to restore the IMEI, there is more than one way to restore your IMEI.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
14th August 2019, 01:41 AM |#43824  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Check to see if you still see your IMEI in system settings. If it is blank, you might be able to reflash your stock firmware to repair your IMEI or you will have to restore the IMEI, there is more than one way to restore your IMEI.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk


my imei is good ,i ask some cellphone technician here they said its the network ic..
14th August 2019, 03:27 AM |#43825  
SubwayChamp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 614
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanuszGamerX

I'm stuck on the download screen. My model number is SM-A505FN and my android version is 9. If I try to hold volume down + power it shows the samsung galaxy a50 screen and goes back to the download one. There is a message in red text at the top: boot: Hash of data does not suggest in descriptor. [2nd]
Calculated Hash of (boot) : b2c1f6, (VEMETA) : c47415b9c9
SAMSUNG BOOT, A505FDDU1ASBE (now this is the model number I was trying to flash with odin I accidentially flashed the wrong one), 22221968R
VBMETA A505FNXXU1ASE3, 23632527R
I was trying to flash a stock rom using odin. You can't remove the battery in samsung a50 so I will try to get it to 0%.
I can't post pictures

Try going to stock recovery and wipe data, then flash the right firmware probably you need a patched Odin https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...-13-1-t3762572
- Vol down + pwr = download mode.
- Both vol + pwr, then release vol down (if I don´t remember bad) = more info about ESN, IMEI, etc.
- Vol up + pwr = recovery mode.
- Both vol buttons + connect to pc = a kind of bootloader mode (to unlock it)
14th August 2019, 12:44 PM |#43826  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayChamp

"Waiting for device" message suggests a wrong connection or adb, fastboot drivers missinstalled or permissions not granted correctly.

Do the process starting with adb.

Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in developer options.

From adb see first is recogniced using

Code:
adb devices
, (you have to get a pop-up message in your device screen, tap on Always allow, if it´s ok you can continue (otherwise not) with
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
then in fastboot mode when your device goes there use
Code:
fastboot devices
first, if pc recognices it then you can continue (again otherwise not), if it´s ok only now you can use (usually)
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
.

I have been installed my adb and fastboot drivers with "15 seconds adb installer". I already checked the OEM unlock and USB debugging.

And the device is listed in command "adb devices", what did i do wrong?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayChamp

"Waiting for device" message suggests a wrong connection or adb, fastboot drivers missinstalled or permissions not granted correctly.

Do the process starting with adb.

Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in developer options.

From adb see first is recogniced using

Code:
adb devices
, (you have to get a pop-up message in your device screen, tap on Always allow, if it´s ok you can continue (otherwise not) with
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
then in fastboot mode when your device goes there use
Code:
fastboot devices
first, if pc recognices it then you can continue (again otherwise not), if it´s ok only now you can use (usually)
Code:
fastboot oem unlock
.

I have been installed my adb and fastboot drivers with "15 seconds adb installer". I already checked the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
Code:
List of devices attached
LRQKDMTS558TIBZL                          device
And the device is listed in command "adb devices", but in "fastboot devices" isn't, what did i do wrong?
14th August 2019, 01:19 PM |#43827  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCoder64

I have been installed my adb and fastboot drivers with "15 seconds adb installer". I already checked the OEM unlock and USB debugging.


And the device is listed in command "adb devices", what did i do wrong?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------



I have been installed my adb and fastboot drivers with "15 seconds adb installer". I already checked the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
Code:
List of devices attached
LRQKDMTS558TIBZL                          device
And the device is listed in command "adb devices", but in "fastboot devices" isn't, what did i do wrong?

You didn't do anything wrong, Samsung devices do not have fastboot functionality, you can't use fastboot with Samsung devices. You don't need fastboot to flash anything, you need Odin or a patched version of Odin.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
14th August 2019, 05:27 PM |#43828  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I am using Marduk android 7.0 stock rom, with Ultimate Kernel, Magisk and FDE on a S6. Would a minimal bare bones rom be more battery efficient ? Barely get 4 hours of screen time. Whenever i can i use black themes.
14th August 2019, 06:24 PM |#43829  
SubwayChamp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 614
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCoder64

I have been installed my adb and fastboot drivers with "15 seconds adb installer". I already checked the OEM unlock and USB debugging.

Code:
List of devices attached
LRQKDMTS558TIBZL                          device
And the device is listed in command "adb devices", but in "fastboot devices" isn't, what did i do wrong?

Are you sure that you followed all the steps? A message appeared on device screen? upload some screenshot

@Droidriven: Member referred to a mt6753 although they mentioned AllView/Gionee/Vivo
14th August 2019, 07:51 PM |#43830  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayChamp

Are you sure that you followed all the steps? A message appeared on device screen? upload some screenshot

@Droidriven: Member referred to a mt6753 although they mentioned AllView/Gionee/Vivo

Yes, I tried and the i checked the tick for the always thing. I'm gonna try flashing with Odin tommorow, and I'll be back with the results.
14th August 2019, 09:39 PM |#43831  
SubwayChamp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 614
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaCoder64

Yes, I tried and the i checked the tick for the always thing. I'm gonna try flashing with Odin tommorow, and I'll be back with the results.

Odin? but you talked about or at least I assumed by the pie signed in your post that you have a mediatek 6753, in this case Odin won´t work for you and if your device is a Samsung then fastboot (as the usual way) won´t work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, beginner, confused, guidance, help needed, help thread, lost, newbie, noob, questions and answers

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes