FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful?

Yes, I am happy with the replies.

1,165 Vote(s)
59.14%
Yes, kind of.

464 Vote(s)
23.55%
No, needs improvement.

341 Vote(s)
17.31%

[Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

13,205 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,609

By Droidriven, Senior Member on 29th April 2013, 12:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2019, 04:58 PM |#29421  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosToDie

I Little bit some Research

Follow this guide to restock your phone
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpe...using-t3912930

You need to download the h3113 firmware first.
Via xperifirm on flash tool

After you restock, to install lineage os

Follow this guide
https://forum.xda-developers.com/xpe...y-xa2-t3944964

I tried the first link, so i downloaded the last H3113 ROM, and i create bundle and after i got the .ftf file, but when i want start flash it with the flashtool i got this message:
"No partition included.
Maybe a bundle created with a previous release of Flashtool.
Do you want to continue?"

I can press to yes button, and its finish but the roblem same.

And when i pressed yes i got this in log "13/058/2019 16:58:24 - ERROR - No flash script found. Flash script is mandatory"

13th August 2019, 05:59 PM |#29422  

More
Vpn connects but traffic doesn't go through it! What can cause it?

Tried many VPNs, they connect as normal, but I can't open blocked sites , if I check my IP address it just my real IP! And I can see VPN is registered in my settings. Also I have that key VPN indicator in my status bar.
14th August 2019, 03:40 AM |#29423  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,743

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1122

Vpn connects but traffic doesn't go through it! What can cause it?

Tried many VPNs, they connect as normal, but I can't open blocked sites , if I check my IP address it just my real IP! And I can see VPN is registered in my settings. Also I have that key VPN indicator in my status bar.

I do not understand why, but I found that my internet connection was bypassing my hosts file when on mobile data, but not on wifi, which bypassed my ad blocking I fixed that by explicitly setting my DNS servers for mobile data using a boot script and modifying my build props. *Maybe* it is also related to your issue, as mine was taking some un-explainable (by me) network route for mobile data.

Another thing you might like to try is a Tor based browser, I think its called Orbot in the playstore.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
14th August 2019, 05:33 AM |#29424  

More
Hi,,I have Xperia R1 plus ,,and I want to root it..plz tell me a guide for rooting and install twrp recovery....I tried well,but I'm not done ..plz help me out??
14th August 2019, 12:30 PM |#29425  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_l367

Ok . Here is the link:https://shop.techmesto.com/product/b...de-unlock-key/

And for below August Oreo patch see here:https://www.techmesto.com/buy-nokia-...er-unlock-key/

many thanks for the share! it was very helpfull
The Following User Says Thank You to biscottoesse For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift biscottoesse Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 01:12 PM |#29426  
Flag Gdynia
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Simple question. Does sultanxda unlocked bootloader bypass still working in android pie and present safetynet securities? I want to use rr rom with this without magisk or any root but using google pay without a proboem.

Or if not does anybody know some good alternative for gpay if something like this even exists?
15th August 2019, 08:14 PM |#29427  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
there is any way I can easily bypass the FRP ? I re-flashed my phone its a Aquaris a4.5 I followed a couple of guides and nothing worked out, the last one was through the Mediatek MTK FRP Tool, which we format the partition but once I boot the phone again it asks me the google account

PS: I can reach google chrome, but I don't know what I should do next, which app install or how can I enable adb so I can use the shell to unlock the FRP, the problem is when I click in BUILD NUMBER, it doesn't unlock me the developer settings

EDIT: Nevermind, I was able to recover my account!
16th August 2019, 11:59 AM |#29428  

More
any trick to install new apps apks on a kitkat??? can build.prop editor help?
16th August 2019, 12:49 PM |#29429  
Quote:
Originally Posted by paymanz

any trick to install new apps apks on a kitkat??? can build.prop editor help?

Apps that do not support KitKat will not work unless you port the app to be compatible with KitKat or use ApkTool to modify the app to be compatible with KitKat.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Droidriven For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Droidriven Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 02:10 PM |#29430  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidriven

Apps that do not support KitKat will not work unless you port the app to be compatible with KitKat or use ApkTool to modify the app to be compatible with KitKat.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

non experts can use apktool to do it?
18th August 2019, 09:12 PM |#29431  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kondalarao

Hi,,I have Xperia R1 plus ,,and I want to root it..plz tell me a guide for rooting and install twrp recovery....I tried well,but I'm not done ..plz help me out??

If you dont find root method here the only way is to try kingo root or kingroot, I DON'T RECOMEND IT
There's no twrp for R1, need to build or wait until someone does https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ilder-t3744253
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, bricked phone, cwm roms and kernels, help thread, noob, noob friendly, question, rcs in action

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)