Thanks Meter: 1

By undeclared, Junior Member on 22nd July 2010, 05:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2010, 08:55 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion0924

hey I used rootexplorer as well but i have a question because it does appear to be working. so did you MOVE or COPY all the files (mp3 + ogg) into the UI folder? It does not show up.

i firsted removed the defaults and moved the new files works like a charm but for some strange reason the two sounds merge when i lock phone and the unlock works great not sure whats up may restore originals and try again but first attempt worked fine with the deleting and moveing, i was adding a boot animation and before i knew it both play? no biggie really they overlap each other so its not some drawn out tone

8th October 2010, 05:29 PM |#12  
Senior Moderator
Flag Northern California
Thanks Meter: 6,808

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero0ftheArk

i firsted removed the defaults and moved the new files works like a charm but for some strange reason the two sounds merge when i lock phone and the unlock works great not sure whats up may restore originals and try again but first attempt worked fine with the deleting and moveing, i was adding a boot animation and before i knew it both play? no biggie really they overlap each other so its not some drawn out tone

Make sure you did not put the .mp3 and .ogg file in the same place just the .ogg
8th October 2010, 06:08 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by synisterwolf

Make sure you did not put the .mp3 and .ogg file in the same place just the .ogg

nah, i converted the mp3s to .ogg files since i lowered the sound volume since originals were enough to give me a heart attack lol
15th August 2019, 09:12 PM |#14  
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer / Un-Recognized Hacker - Free Your Mind
Flag The Matrix
Thanks Meter: 32,606

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SynisterWolf

I used root explorer and just put the files in the system/media/audio/UI and did a restart and it worked.

Clever Doge
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)