[KERNEL][OP6T] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r22 - 25th Aug - Stock & custom roms

Search This thread

jerem52

Oct 26, 2013
Lyon
Anybody else seeing the FK manager app notify you that settings have been applied every so often even though it's not after a reboot? I have all battery optimization turned off, but every half hour or so the app notifies me that it reapplied settings.

Same for me :/ OOs 9.15 and Magisk.
And the minimum CPU Frequency change without doing anything in the menu, the value we apply does not stay

Last edited:
Reactions: Marine41991

Marine41991

Jun 25, 2014
These settings are now sticking for the FK app. I don't know what I did in particular to keep them that way, but it's working now after a couple reboots and governer tweaks.

onliner

Oct 29, 2016
I tried to decrease the values ​​of the CPU boost, same result (2nd vid
)
Nobody else have this ? :confused:

Again, that's not a bug, the values are "hardcoded" in the kernel defconfig, and I highly recommend you to stick with those values.
Also CPU boost != CPU input boost, Sultan's driver is much more efficient and smart than the CAF one.

On latest beta's , oneplus has implemented a swapspace - zram probably to address issues with ram management

That causes random reboots when users trying to run custom kernels on latest beta's....( Mostly kernels that not supporting zram)
( Personally I've disabled this swapfile to run any custom kernel without issues on beta's)

Oneplus call this implementation " memplus"
And is also introduced on stable OOS 9.5.x from the OP7/PRO
Check vendor/ bin/ init.qcom.post_boot.sh
Maybe this can help you...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5L6Uqp7L3stQuuu_ti7EeBeqsjdjGiU/view?usp=drivesdk

In think this is what's causing my random reboots.

To fix this, you must disable that swapfile? How do you go about doing that?

Honda21gg

Sep 19, 2018
Zram is a very clever mod that can help with keeping apps in the background while still multitasking also includes a really fast algorithm that can compress and decompress in a fraction of a second its very good in my opinion I use it op6t

Reactions: oscarmaldonado

osm0sis

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4
Zram is a very clever mod that can help with keeping apps in the background while still multitasking also includes a really fast algorithm that can compress and decompress in a fraction of a second its very good in my opinion I use it op6t

Stock stable and Franco Kernel both have zram enabled. 1gb and lz4 compression. You can also modify these easily with FKM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts