FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] [q] gt p1000 imei,baseband unknown?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dieselxxx, Junior Member on 26th December 2012, 06:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Please can anyone help me fix my GT P1000, the problems are BaseBand, Network, IMEI, IMEISV Unknown, problem occured when my tab sudddenly shut off because of the battery shutting down at 60%. Ive been reading topics here but i really cant find any solution doing it, i have tried restocking using GB Stock Safe V5 then rooting and following the install guide of the overcome experience but still no luck doing this solution.
What else should i try? Can you please teach me step by step in doing it, i am really new into this. Thanks you in advance.

26th December 2012, 10:45 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,282

More
You didn't say when it broke.
Gb stock save v5 then rooting?
Did it boot gb stock safe v5 correctly with all mobile baseband and IMEI?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
26th December 2012, 11:52 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by priyana

You didn't say when it broke.
Gb stock save v5 then rooting?
Did it boot gb stock safe v5 correctly with all mobile baseband and IMEI?

Hello Priyana, when i turned on the tab the network, baseband, imei is not there anymore,can not detect simcard too, so i thought the system got corrupted badly and tried restocking. GB stock safe V5 perfectly installed but there is still no baseband, imei, network, it doesnt even detect the sim card. Tab. I followed also the guide/steps installing from GB stock +cwm to cm10 (youtube vio tutorials) thinking that cm 10 would put back the lost imei, baseband, network but still no luck. So i restock again to GB stock.I am from Philippines and i used jpz as modem.bin.
27th December 2012, 02:31 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1,282

More
As far as I know, if gb stock safe didn't get your IMEI/baseband back, it might be hardware issue.

27th December 2012, 01:15 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

As far as I know, if gb stock safe didn't get your IMEI/baseband back, it might be hardware issue.

When i try to remove sim card, the tab reboots and when i insert it reboots but network and the rest is unknown. Bad for me if its a hardware, there's no samsung service center in my place
18th August 2019, 03:46 AM |#6  

More
p1000 baseband unknown
Quote:

Hi i have same problem.I already flash with odin. All it's good and problem is baseband unknown.So like you say the problem on my hardware galaxy tab ? it's correct ? like the sim card broken & the bluetooth broken. It's like that ???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)