Nabi 2 Stripped Stock ROM

28 posts
Thanks Meter: 32

By cyhax, Junior Member on 16th December 2012, 02:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2014, 07:36 AM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Do you still have the complete stock zip? I will greatly appreciate it if you'd post a working link. My Nabi 2 has been down for a few weeks with only twrp working and it's driving me nuts. Can you please help me out? Thanks in advance.

21st January 2014, 06:21 PM |#62  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3wt

how did you try wipe twrp? and did nabilab work before you did this?

Was a long time ago but I believe it was nabilabfull. It did before, only reason I was trying the full wipe was I was trying to do an ota update and it would never work, also twrp had that thing where I couldnt swipe in it.
20th February 2014, 06:58 PM |#63  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philliprobert

Help!
Having an issue with my nabi2. I was attempting to wipe twrp off it but think everything got wipe off, no os at all. It boots to the nabi boot loader and thats it.
I have downloaded stock roms and have the nabilabgui but the nabi is not being detected.
Is there a procedure to follow?
Thanks

Still have this issue, anything I can do other than bringing it back to retailer? as for the person looking for the default recovery, i believe i was called nabilabfull and can be downloaded from links here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2101277
24th December 2014, 02:48 AM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi, I recently rooted my sons nabi 2 and want to put a stripped ROM on it. However the file is no longer available. Any help?
25th December 2014, 12:24 AM |#65  
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,022

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusGazer

Hi, I recently rooted my sons nabi 2 and want to put a stripped ROM on it. However the file is no longer available. Any help?

I don't know if you want to try this ROM anyway. It's pretty old, and if you have update to Jellybean, then this definitely won't work unless you put back the ICS bootloader with nvflash.

This is about as close as you will get. You'd flash it over 2311 or 246.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2174
The Following User Says Thank You to aicjofs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aicjofs Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 12:53 PM |#66  

More
bro link not working please gave me link ?
20th August 2019, 01:10 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razakhan_

bro link not working please gave me link ?

You do realize how old this is? and it's ICS? There's a link in the post just prior to yours that links to a flashable zip that will remove all the bloat.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
nabi, nabi 2, nabi-2, nabi2, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)