[APP][SHARE]GLTools:-Chainfire 3D Alternative for 4.1+

494 posts
Thanks Meter: 358

By CrashOverride1995, Senior Member on 10th January 2014, 04:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2019, 11:00 AM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 107

More
I have the last version (4.01) with magisk support if anyone needs it. I'm running MM 6.0.1 on a OnePlus One and using it as a magisk module to fake as an Nvidia tablet and play half life 2 with my controller. Works really well, too bad to see it come off the play store without any provided alternative...
The Following User Says Thank You to ThunderThighs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ThunderThighs Ad-Free

15th April 2019, 07:45 PM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorhaze

Where the hell is GLTools in play store? I paid for it,not the first time i pay for a app and then its gone without notice!!

It got removed. I tried to find it. It's gone.
Android is becoming more like iOS. The reasons for me to continue giving Google more data are shrinking!
My next phone might as well be an iPhone.
19th April 2019, 12:03 PM |#183  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderThighs

I have the last version (4.01) with magisk support if anyone needs it. I'm running MM 6.0.1 on a OnePlus One and using it as a magisk module to fake as an Nvidia tablet and play half life 2 with my controller. Works really well, too bad to see it come off the play store without any provided alternative...

last update was in 2019,and 4.01 is from 2018...its not the latest i believe
19th April 2019, 02:52 PM |#184  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorhaze

last update was in 2019,and 4.01 is from 2018...its not the latest i believe

The app wasn't updated after 4.01, I checked on the play store practically every day until it got taken down. Unless someone else can confirm, this is the last version known.
20th April 2019, 11:17 AM |#185  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseXimena

It got removed. I tried to find it. It's gone.
Android is becoming more like iOS. The reasons for me to continue giving Google more data are shrinking!
My next phone might as well be an iPhone.

Have you considered just removing Google from your phone and using an alternative app store like F-Droid? That way you're not giving Google any data. iPhones are stuck on proprietary software, leaving potential for backdoors that can never be fixed without apple. Not my cup of tea.
15th June 2019, 07:26 AM |#186  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'd like a link to it please! Old nexus 4 could use it.
19th July 2019, 07:04 PM |#187  

More
Quote:

Have you considered just removing Google from your phone and using an alternative app store like F-Droid? That way you're not giving Google any data. iPhones are stuck on proprietary software, leaving potential for backdoors that can never be fixed without apple. Not my cup of tea.

That would be sacrificing a lot. I'm was kind of just blowing smoke, as it's really frustrating that they would remove good apps. Realistically too many apps rely on Google Services. I can't just abandon Google yet, although it might be nice for privacy.
11th August 2019, 07:55 PM |#188  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 206

More
Latest version is 4.0.2
21st August 2019, 10:59 AM |#189  

More
Help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)