FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

*** New Device Forum Requests ***

30,066 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,910

By the_scotsman, Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee on 18th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th August 2019, 01:25 PM |#23541  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is there anything for the p30 lite?
11th August 2019, 03:22 PM |#23542  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Yu Yureka Black https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/yu-yureka-black may require Enhanced Forum . The device has active development and its roms can also be used in Wiko U feel prime and Blu Life X2 mini and CECT Digi U . Has official twrp,, Sailfish Os , Ubuntu touch and KDE plasma (alpha stage but they work) , MultiROM , and 14 pie roms , guides and how-to's . Its 46 posts and counting(some are in the misc android development) a Full device Forum would be nice to segregate the threads.
12th August 2019, 03:20 PM |#23543  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,421

More
Just for information if somebody intends to raise a respective request.
Meanwhile the Asus Zenfone 5 (2018) (aka ZE620KL) did receive its ET: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/zenfone-5-2018
Currently, the threads for this device are spread among the Asus Zenfone 5 and the Asus Zenfone 5Z (aka ZS620KL) fora. Please refer to post no. 2 of this forum to see when "an ET tagged" device receives a "full" device forum, which means in turn its threads will be moved out of the mentioned device fora.
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
18th August 2019, 10:55 PM |#23544  
Flag Bessemer, AL
Thanks Meter: 131

More
I recommend making the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) & Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) forums to be just Samsung Galaxy J3 to accomodate all devices with this label of J3. This will reduce the amount of forums and prevent user confusion that i have witnessed. It will require moving all posts from both the 2016 and 2017 forums into the new Samsung Galaxy J3 forum though.
19th August 2019, 04:37 PM |#23545  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,550

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepcwiz101

I recommend making the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) & Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017).........

I believe that I understand what your asking for regarding a Galaxy J3 "Unified" area on the forum.

I believe that this is only done for devices that reflect the same/similar hardware/architecture that would result in a more unified development to accommodate the different J3 variants.

For example... The Samsung Galaxy S5 reflects this "Unified" layout because of the "klte" Unified Developments that encompasses multiple variants.

The layout of the J3 that's split up by the year of its release is only an indicator of those variants released by indicating its year it was released.

Though you can't please everyone but, the XDA Administrators try their best to provide a way to help the member figure out which area is which.

TBH, this is actually more helpful to the majority of the members than you think.

I hope that I had explained this to you okay via text...

{Please correct me if I'm wrong with the above information @Oswald Boelcke, @O_G and/or @MikeChannon.}

I do wish you the best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not in any way an Official XDA Representative (ie... Administrator/Moderator). The information above is just a little helpful information for those of you who may not be aware of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 06:30 PM |#23546  
Forum Admin
Thanks Meter: 12,193

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

I
I believe that this is only done for devices that reflect the same/similar hardware/architecture that would result in a more unified development to accommodate the different J3 variants.

The above is the crucial point. Year on year the hardware and software changes so rolling a device from different years together just because the name is the same, is risky because folk might install something that only works on one of the devices. Even if they are internally similar, the exterior dimentions and layout can differ too, so things like accessories can vary too.

That's the general case; in specific cases, there may be times when devices are so similar as to be compatble hardware/softwarewise, but even then Members may not know that and wiould start asking which version of the J3 is being talked about... this years, last years, the year before that? So to avoid confusion we separate them out by year of release.

As already said, there is no solution that suits all groups here at XDA.

Mike
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MikeChannon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeChannon Ad-Free
21st August 2019, 06:23 PM |#23547  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Just an FYI...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelis2

......... Lenovo Smart Tab P10 TB-X705F if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcli

Lenovo Tab P10 TB-X705

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelis2

The Lenovo Smart Tab P10.........

The following is the Enhanced Tag link specific to your device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/smart-tab-p10
_____
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaldo77

Galaxy A40 please

The following is the Enhanced Tag link specific to your device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/samsung-galaxy-a40
_____
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbteja

Yu Yureka Black..........

The following is the Device Dedicated Area of the forum that's specific to your device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/yu-yureka-black

Enjoy Everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not in any way an Official XDA Representative (ie... Administrator/Moderator). The information above is just a little helpful information for those of you who may not be aware of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
23rd August 2019, 08:53 AM |#23548  
Flag San Mateo
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Request for Samsung Galaxy A60
Hi!

Galaxy A60 development thread please!
The Following User Says Thank You to JominatorX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JominatorX Ad-Free
24th August 2019, 01:52 PM |#23549  
ET Admin
Thanks Meter: 9,172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JominatorX

Hi!

Galaxy A60 development thread please!

We don't have any viable threads for that device yet, but when that changes I'll happily sort an ET.
The Following User Says Thank You to O_G For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift O_G Ad-Free
1st September 2019, 07:40 AM |#23550  
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 49

Donate to Me
More
Hi,

BLU R1 Plus please.
3rd September 2019, 01:59 AM |#23551  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alando123

Hi, BLU R1 Plus please.

The following is the Enhanced Tag link specific to the BLU R1 Plus device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/blu-r1-plus

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE[/B] don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)