FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,532

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th August 2019, 05:17 PM |#30861  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KapilNagpal01

My log is attached for reference if it could help. Thanks for your help.

Respected seniors I request someone to pls spare a little time and please guide me how can I open the predefined categories in the menu. Thanks for your support in advance.

I have already shared the details in previous posts.
30th August 2019, 06:49 PM |#30862  
Flag Bountiful
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmm11

It does. Mine open fine.

Not natively, you must install an addon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190830-104927.png
Views:	758
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	4813338  
30th August 2019, 06:54 PM |#30863  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 895

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeve4

Not natively, you must install an addon.

Only mix silver have this add-on built in. Anyway, the add-on is free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marciozomb13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marciozomb13 Ad-Free
30th August 2019, 07:33 PM |#30864  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,226

More
Quote:

Respected seniors I request someone to pls spare a little time and please guide me how can I open the predefined categories in the menu. Thanks for your support in advance.

I have already shared the details in previous posts.

You may have to wait for the developer of MiXplorer, HootanParsa (HP), to get an answer. Note: HP is sometimes away from this thread for periods of time but upon return is good about reviewing reported issues. You've provided device details and log which did capture instances of the issue and will be helpful when HP returns.

The only other thing I might suggest is a bit extreme and you might actually be better off waiting to hear from HP but for what this is worth, you could...Test a completely clean installation of MiXplorer performed after uninstalling previous versions and all plug-in and without importing any old settings, skins or bookmarks. Again, it may be better to just wait.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
30th August 2019, 08:01 PM |#30865  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

You may have to wait for the developer of MiXplorer, HootanParsa (HP), to get an answer. Note: HP is sometimes away from this thread for periods of time but upon return is good about reviewing reported issues. You've provided device details and log which did capture instances of the issue and will be helpful when HP returns.

The only other thing I might suggest is a bit extreme and you might actually be better off waiting to hear from HP but for what this is worth, you could...Test a completely clean installation of MiXplorer performed after uninstalling previous versions and all plug-in and without importing any old settings, skins or bookmarks. Again, it may be better to just wait.

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your support.

I have already tried clean installation before with all add-ons as well removed before installation. Thanks for your guidance on this. I am ok in waiting for our developer to return and have a look into this.

Thanks once again for your support and guidance. Wish you luck
The Following User Says Thank You to KapilNagpal01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KapilNagpal01 Ad-Free
30th August 2019, 09:27 PM |#30866  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,318

More
@HootanParsa
Trying to zip the attached (zipped, with zarchiver) file causes Mix to crash with an index out of bounds error.

Long pressed file, selected archive, crash happened when I tried to activate via task list

Log:

D/Storage> Refresh storages.
D/ActivityResult> Request:111, Result:0
I/MiX> Resumed.
I/MiX> Available storage: 2 /storage/emulated/0
I/MiX> Available storage: 1 /
E/########### FC ################################################## ###############################
> java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: setSpan (22 ... 22) ends beyond length 0
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootlog.zip - [Click for QR Code] (494.6 KB, 8 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
31st August 2019, 12:49 PM |#30867  
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Quote:

Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your support.

I have already tried clean installation before with all add-ons as well removed before installation. Thanks for your guidance on this. I am ok in waiting for our developer to return and have a look into this.

Thanks once again for your support and guidance. Wish you luck

The only other thing I can think of is to ensure that every trace of MiXplorer install is gone. I only mention this because today after updating a ROM and doing some other system-wide stuff an app stopped working. I uninstalled, and reinstalled, but had same problem. It was only after clearing the Dalvik/Cache for that app (using SD Maid) that it worked. Not sure if this makes sense from a technical viewpoint, but it worked.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free
31st August 2019, 01:22 PM |#30868  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTiB

The only other thing I can think of is to ensure that every trace of MiXplorer install is gone. I only mention this because today after updating a ROM and doing some other system-wide stuff an app stopped working. I uninstalled, and reinstalled, but had same problem. It was only after clearing the Dalvik/Cache for that app (using SD Maid) that it worked. Not sure if this makes sense from a technical viewpoint, but it worked.

Bro already tried it a few times before reinstalling the app. But no success. Thanks for your suggestion.
2nd September 2019, 08:12 PM |#30869  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Is it possible to use the function "Auto Tasks" to move ever 15 minutes all files from the folder /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera to /storgage/external_sd_card/DCIM/Camera?
I wrote both paths in it, but it seems it only works for a specific file or folder, but not for all files in a folder.

2nd question: Is it possible to use the "symlink" function to link a folder from internal storage to external sd card?

awseome work: Best file explorer I've every used!
2nd September 2019, 10:38 PM |#30870  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
@martyfender My device is rooted so today I tried taking backup of some apps i.e fortnite & fortnite installer. What I saw was that, those backups were stored in .mib format. So after taking the backup if I want to install it again, how do I do it? As the format is supported by mixplorer ofc, it opens up and shows the files inside also, containing apk files. So do I just install those directly or what?

And how does it works in mixplorer case, does it take the backup of app's current status as well, like it happens with titanium backup, you can start where you left. Also I saw that it does take backup of data as well, though I didn't tested it with apps that have big data/obb files.

It also put the 'fornite installer' app in mib file as well, with it's data files as well, which I think every app creates ones it opens, until it's data is cleared manually. So IDK how it will create backup of a freshly installed app or when you're not rooted.
2nd September 2019, 11:44 PM |#30871  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
MiXplorer is near perfect but scrolling to a specific name in a long list could use some improvement. I'd find it convenient to be able to jump to the first letter of names in a list. An A-Z navigation bar with individual letters would be useful.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mel2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mel2000 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)