Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][FEB 10] MultiROM v33

818 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,168

Post Reply Email Thread
3rd January 2018, 07:19 PM |#3181  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
While using this I try to install ubuntu touch via the multiROM manager application downloaded from the play store, and when I go to boot it seems to just get stuck on the google screen with the unlock locked icon. I am able to get out of this screen by holding power and just booting into my normal os, so wiping my tablet isn't the solution I'm trying to find. I'd like to use ubuntu touch even if it is recently depreciated.

I have done more than a fair amount of google researching on this topic and all of the answers I have found are just way to unbrick a tablet for people who aren't using multiROM

As a sidenote:
I have the flo (WiFi) model of the tablet.

Scratch that I thought I was posting in the thread for the 2013 version of the Nexus 7. My apologies
14th September 2018, 08:31 PM |#3182  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 22

Donate to Me
More
Just downlowded MultiROM apk and after i click install i get this: downloading multirom-20160207-v33-flo.zip failed.
What can i do?
19th March 2019, 03:56 PM |#3183  
Flag Ludwigsburg
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Plasma Active Rom
Hi @All
I'm trying to download a Plasma Active Version for Multirom, but non of the links here are working anymore. So can someone help me?

best regards
5th June 2019, 06:24 PM |#3184  
Flag Alexandria, Egypt
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhbit

Hi @All
I'm trying to download a Plasma Active Version for Multirom, but non of the links here are working anymore. So can someone help me?

best regards

Check out their wiki, they have instructions for installing Plasma as a primary OS as well as a secondary OS. Links are working their, I tested it myself.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I can't seem to find an android 7.1 kernel with kexec hardboot patch. Does anyone know where I can find one? I want AOSP 7.1 to be my primary ROM. It's snappy as hell (relative to our aging hardware) and very clean.
23rd July 2019, 05:19 PM |#3185  

More
Port to Galaxy Note9
Is there anyone who ported it to the Galaxy Note 9?
31st August 2019, 12:05 PM |#3186  
Flag shiraz

More
som one reup recovery tilipila and kernel hard patch 4.4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dualboot, multiboot, multirom, ubuntu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)