any working Call recorder app?

Search This thread

OzBoy1

Dec 24, 2008
Was using Total Recall, then after reading here I tried ACR about the same maybe ACR a little clearer. Have now rooted and back to Total Recall working perfectly under rooted method.

searley

Jan 17, 2005
Southampton
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
And the sound is coming internal and not recording from the ear speaker?
Yes working as it should just a little quiter but very bearable

I've tested by turning the volume right down on the ear piece.... BUT

Like the S10 I assume this only works in certain regions I'm in the UK on exynos

On the S10 it only works in some countries

Have a read in the S10 forums as they have been out a little longer

akshayadv

Nov 21, 2010
The Call Recorder app is built in.
My Model : Note 10 Plus SM-N975F. Indian Version.
How to activate :
Go to Call keypad screen > Press 3 dots on top right corner > Stelect Settings > You get recording calls option 3rd from the top.
Thumbnails Attached.

Attachments

• 20190904_165307.jpg
    20190904_165307.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 20190904_165323.jpg
    20190904_165323.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 1,249

Ing.King

Jan 5, 2016
Rozenberg
hopefully someone clever finds out how to extract it from e.g. indian FW, same way as it happened for Huawei - all models with A9 or A9.1, simple install APK and then it appeared in the menu call, call recording is essential for me, I must wait with purchase of 10+ till this will be sorted out clearly

parisien99

Aug 3, 2010
Hello

First I am root.

On my s8+ i was using that to enable call recording
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72358064&postcount=16

Hello
I use the built-in function to record voice conversations, it works very well.
system/omc/Your csc/cscfeature.xml
Add these lines
<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAll owed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>

Save the changes, and restart your mobile.

But there is no omc directory in the system directory

Someone can help me? Thank you

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
hopefully someone clever finds out how to extract it from e.g. indian FW, same way as it happened for Huawei - all models with A9 or A9.1, simple install APK and then it appeared in the menu call, call recording is essential for me, I must wait with purchase of 10+ till this will be sorted out clearly
This can't be extracted that way. Indeed it's integrated to almost all firmware but it appears if your country support it.
Even you purchase device from supported country and when you insert a SIM that doesn't support this feature, it won't seen.
You have following options
- Use third party call blocker (None is perfect on Pie unrooted device AFAIK)
- Root your device (Before rooting device, read pros and cons of it) and modify csc file/use custom ROM that have support for call recording

Hello
First I am root.
On my s8+ i was using that to enable call recording
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72358064&postcount=16

But there is no omc directory in the system directory
Someone can help me? Thank you
1.It is now under product directory
2.You can add line directly, first you have to decrypt file which you need to modify. (Search XDA for omc decoder tool to decrypt it)
else
Use supported custom ROM

Reactions: mailistman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's been long I have stopped call record support, firstly because I never keep device un rooted
    Today just after long, tried to make it for non rooted
    Here is sample file I have recorded with my app (still under testing)
    Kindly listen test file and tell me, is this acceptable quality of recording? Then I may look into making one for xda users.
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/1bxbzyim5xd0k6t/out_24-09-201923.26Complaints_Only.amr/file

Above link is recorded file.
    USA users told me, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Android 9 doesn't need root.
    Please set the option "Settings > Call Settings > Record Mode" to Mode14 in Boldbeast Recorder, you'll get good call recordings at once, both your voice and the caller's voice are crystal clear in recordings.
    I guess this works not only in USA, but also in all countries. Feedback are welcomed.

If you want the recorder to save telephone numbers and contact names correctly, please install the app from https://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder.html. If you install the app from Google Play it can't save telephone numbers and contact names. Why? See [007] in this page http://www.boldbeast.com/android/call_recorder_troubleshooting.html to know the reason.
    Great news. ACR which is not working with my S8 since android 9, now working well with my note 10+.
    Internal audio recording working as during the old days with ACR? This is confirmed? Logging calls, too?
    Yes. I just tested. Better download the ACR from galaxy store though
    For me ACR works only when not using any Bluetooth headset. I am in 975F, unrooted. I installed it via Samsung App store, and it recognizes the caller details, but still cannot make it work with the headset.

In settings, I have tried the bluetooth audio source set to Auto, VOICE_CALL, MIC, VOICE_DOWNLINK, VOICE_UPLINK, VOICE_COMMUNICATION, VOICE_RECOGNITION and CAMCORDER.

Given that it works without any Bluetooth headset, I am still hopeful that it could work. Any advice on what else to try?

Unless you root your phone, or change your CSC to one of the few countries that have enabled call recording, you will not be able to have working call recording. Nothing you can try - it's not possible. What you think of as working is actually the call recorder hearing the incoming audio through the microphone - it's not really working, it's only recording your side of the conversation.