Thanks Meter: 2,448

Post Reply Email Thread
17th September 2016, 02:15 AM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello u need help about decompile and recompile
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.A.

AFAIK, for systemUI, you need to replace resources.arsc, classes.dex and the res folder..
Nicely done, btw..

My phone samsung a500h and i try too mod my system and i try to decompile my system framework and success. But if i want to recompile im have problem eror and have this notivication

W: Could not find sources
I: Building resources...
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: cannot locate symbol "_ZN7android12AssetManager12addAssetPathERKNS_7Str ing8EPi" referenced by "/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/apktool/openjdk/bin/aapt5.0"...
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/apktool/openjdk/bin/aapt5.0, p, --min-sdk-version, 21, --target-sdk-version, 21, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL4988366208346002069.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, /sdcard/apktool/framework-res_src/res, -M, /sdcard/apktool/framework-res_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:358)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.jav a:283)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:206)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:176)
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:228)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:79)
Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/apktool/openjdk/bin/aapt5.0, p, --min-sdk-version, 21, --target-sdk-version, 21, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL4988366208346002069.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, /sdcard/apktool/framework-res_src/res, -M, /sdcard/apktool/framework-res_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:357)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib .java:336)
... 5 more
Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [/data/data/per.pqy.apktool/apktool/openjdk/bin/aapt5.0, p, --min-sdk-version, 21, --target-sdk-version, 21, -F, /data/data/per.pqy.apktool/APKTOOL4988366208346002069.tmp, -x, -0, arsc, -S, /sdcard/apktool/framework-res_src/res, -M, /sdcard/apktool/framework-res_src/AndroidManifest.xml]
at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(An drolibResources.java:355)
... 6 more
So how can i fix that problem? Hope u can teply and can help me to fix this problem thanks
And sorry about my english

18th December 2016, 02:02 AM |#372  

More
Can't recompile?
I am unable to recompile. I think I have not properly installed or missing some instruction. I have samsung GT-s7582. So I installed framework-res.apk. But it's not helping and I can only decompile. Do I also need to install framework.jar ?
12th April 2017, 06:28 PM |#373  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Rwquest for a new tutorial
Hello, I am watching your APK tool tutorial.It is a great help for new bees like me
I have bought and installed the launcher X in my Elelphone P 8000. It is very nice launcher with lots of options. but the developer quit the project and not responding to our requests. I want to randomize the transition effect in the application drawer and also randomize the screen effects like, 'sunny', ' dandrolene', 'rainy' etc on the home screen.
In simple words, how to add the option 'RANDOM' in the transition effects and home screen effects, so that they change automatically at intervals in a random fashion
Can you kindly give the details how it can be done using APK tool´╗┐.
Secondaly is it possible to make the background of certain applications like Messaging, Whatsapp etc to transparent by editing the XML.file?.
Kindly help me
Saidalavi
12th April 2018, 09:25 AM |#374  

More
Hi can some one help mi decompile an apk and all remove or edit root checkers(packages) ie system/xbin/su....then recompile it.im using an old device with kitkat so i cant install magisk.
2nd September 2019, 09:03 PM |#375  

More
Exclamation why i get this error
C:\Android\apktool>apktool d com.dena.a12026418_1.1.0.apk
I: Baksmaling...
testI: Loading resource table...
Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Could not decode arsc file
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCD ecoder.java:55)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackages FromApk(AndrolibResources.java:315)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(An drolibResources.java:50)
at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(An drolibResources.java:43)
at brut.androlib.Androlib.getResTable(Androlib.java:4 4)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.getResTable(ApkDecoder.ja va:148)
at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:98 )
at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:128)
at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:65)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Expected: 0x001c0001, got: 0x00000000
at brut.util.ExtDataInput.skipCheckInt(ExtDataInput.j ava:48)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.StringBlock.read(StringB lock.java:45)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage( ARSCDecoder.java:97)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(AR SCDecoder.java:82)
at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCD ecoder.java:48)
... 8 more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, decompile, guide, tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)