779 posts
Thanks Meter: 100

By justin94, Senior Member on 9th August 2012, 12:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th August 2012, 05:00 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100

More
It has to do with the DRM security of it. So found this program a couple of weeks ago and never got it to work properly as far as being able to unlock the book called PDF factory. It was a simple matter of print to file using adobe and printing to the program. Then it opens in PDF factory reader and I save as. It is a free trial version so it leaves a tiny watermark with a link to their website at the bottom of each page.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
10th August 2012, 05:12 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
It depends on a few things.however if you can email me the PDF I have had mostly success removing these passwords for transferring pdf's to my phone, i can't imagine it is that much different for tablets. I've got some perl scripts laying around somewhere.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using xda app-developers app
16th April 2019, 07:55 AM |#13  

More
Softaken pdf unlocker is free tool and designed to unlock encrypted security and help to edit .This is a reliable and error free application and easy to handle. For more info visit this site :- Softaken unlock pdf files
23rd May 2019, 06:40 AM |#14  

More
5th September 2019, 06:08 AM |#15  

More
Hi, There are many other users also who are facing the similar problem. Many times users are unable to copy, print, or edit the PDF document. Therefore, in such cases it becomes necessary for the user to have some applications like Softaken Unlock PDF Tool to unlock password protected PDF. With this software, user can remove security from PDF documents easily on any Windows OS.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)