FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,328
 
By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2019, 06:07 PM |#30901  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaveal

Is it possible to use the function "Auto Tasks" to move ever 15 minutes all files from the folder /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera to /storgage/external_sd_card/DCIM/Camera?
I wrote both paths in it, but it seems it only works for a specific file or folder, but not for all files in a folder.

2nd question: Is it possible to use the "symlink" function to link a folder from internal storage to external sd card?

awseome work: Best file explorer I've every used!

Anyone?
6th September 2019, 07:08 PM |#30902  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

...just allow the developer who already dedicates lots of his time to the benefit of the XDA community to have and to hopefully enjoy his real life. If the developer is ready an update will arrive but that's solely Hootan's decision!

But it would be much better for customers that he says something before he left here for months. It is not a big deal...
6th September 2019, 07:30 PM |#30903  
IronTechmonkey's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,126
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_e_x_t_e_r

But it would be much better for customers that he says something before he left here for months. It is not a big deal...

It is reasonable to want to know that but this is a community development forum rather than commercial support forum. As such the developers don't really owe us explanations or warning about gaps in their presence (unless a project is being abandoned or something like that). It should generally be assumed the developers lead real lives which include events which take precedence over their work here sometimes unpredictably and without notice, just as all of us do. Additionally, absences this long are rare, and in this thread there are enough people who are familiar with the pattens of HP's presence that they will be explained quickly to new users.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 01:13 AM |#30904  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,867
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurkirat_Singh

Then why didn't you replied before and only now? @big_edd

Because he was probably sooo annoyed he had to take the opportunity to point out your technique was as such.

I myself, did not even read your post with the inconsiderate bold/over sized text. So, if I or someone like me was able to help, you would of missed out.

And not everyone here is on the site every day, or is in a position to address every single post on a specific thread. They may be looking or helping someone else on a different thread. You are not the only person here.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 07:14 AM |#30905  
kubalav's Avatar
Member
Flag Považská Bystrica
Thanks Meter: 135
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exaveal

Is it possible to use the function "Auto Tasks" to move ever 15 minutes all files from the folder /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera to /storgage/external_sd_card/DCIM/Camera?
I wrote both paths in it, but it seems it only works for a specific file or folder, but not for all files in a folder.

2nd question: Is it possible to use the "symlink" function to link a folder from internal storage to external sd card?

awseome work: Best file explorer I've every used!

1. You have to specify from all files in Camera folder via regex:
Code:
/storage/emulated/0/DCIM/Camera/^[^.].*$
2. It should be works, but it seems symlink function is broken, resp. it doesn't work for me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kubalav For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kubalav Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 05:15 PM |#30906  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
@jcmm11 Well I tested it again, it seems to be happening with some apks and other inatall without problem. I'm attaching them here. Try to install them and let me know what was the result. The vanced apk is not installing even through package installer and keeps saying 'app not installed'.

I tried to upload the vanced apk several times but it didn't worked, just download the Youtube_14.21.54-1421542400_API19(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)(vBlack-v2.0.9)-vanced version and try to install it.

Can you look into my other query as well?
Attached Files
File Type: apk Fortnite Installer_3.1.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.86 MB, 8 views)
7th September 2019, 05:16 PM |#30907  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
@DiamondJohn

Quote:

Because he was probably sooo annoyed he had to take the opportunity to point out your technique was as such.

He was so annoyed, he made me annoyed, <Uno Reverse Card> but I didn't give into it, thank god.

Quote:

I myself, did not even read your post with the inconsiderate bold/over sized text. So, if I or someone like me was able to help, you would of missed out.

I was just trying to gain attention, maybe it wasn't the right way, I'm sorry, I edited the post so I don't look like an a*****e. Otherwise you would've helped, right?
Quote:

And not everyone here is on the site every day, or is in a position to address every single post on a specific thread. They may be looking or helping someone else on a different thread. You are not the only person here.

IK that, that wasn't my intention at all.
7th September 2019, 05:43 PM |#30908  
KevMetal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurkirat_Singh

@jcmm11 Well I tested it again, it seems to be happening with some apks and other inatall without problem. I'm attaching them here. Try to install them and let me know what was the result. The vanced apk is not installing even through package installer and keeps saying 'app not installed'.

I tried to upload the vanced apk several times but it didn't worked, just download the Youtube_14.21.54-1421542400_API19(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)(vBlack-v2.0.9)-vanced version and try to install it.

Can you look into my other query as well?

is your phone officially compatible with Fortnite ...Fortnite installer in unpatched version won't install on unsupported devices

even with root ...mix puts it in ..but it gets kicked out ..because fortnite didn't add your phone to list of compatible phones ..

fortnite patches exist to try and spoof your device...but the game needs great graphics , cpu , ram ...it runs at 99% well you know wgat i mean lag on some laptops ...imagjne ..

anyway youtube vanced is conflict with youtube *traditional
The Following User Says Thank You to KevMetal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KevMetal Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 06:20 PM |#30909  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
@KevMetal
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevMetal

is your phone officially compatible with Fortnite ...Fortnite installer in unpatched version won't install on unsupported devices

even with root ...mix puts it in ..but it gets kicked out ..because fortnite didn't add your phone to list of compatible phones ..

fortnite patches exist to try and spoof your device...but the game needs great graphics , cpu , ram ...it runs at 99% well you know wgat i mean lag on some laptops ...imagjne ..

I'm quite sure it is compatible, it's the poco f1. And the app installs through package installer just not through root method of mixplorer.

Quote:

anyway youtube vanced is conflict with youtube *traditional

Even after uninstalling the app, it still doesn't install neither through root method or package installer. Same thing happens I click on install, it shows in the notification panel 'installation completed' but kicks me to the package installer just like previous case and even when I try to install through that, it doesn't goes through.
7th September 2019, 06:46 PM |#30910  
KevMetal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurkirat_Singh

@KevMetal
I'm quite sure it is compatible, it's the poco f1. And the app installs through package installer just not through root method of mixplorer.



Even after uninstalling the app, it still doesn't install neither through root method or package installer. Same thing happens I click on install, it shows in the notification panel 'installation completed' but kicks me to the package installer just like previous case and even when I try to install through that, it doesn't goes through.

okay just asking ...did you download from web ? like apk mirror or from xda ...anyway my question is ..are you sure you downloaded correct *version *architecture*build for your device .... in regards to vanced

i dont know but is there perhaps 2 installers for android in regard to fortnite ? one for 60 frames ...which poco f1 cant
*and another for the other phones ...idk ..if not I'm out of ideas but yes poco f1 is supported ..

The following devices currently support 60 frames per second:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (USA variant)

Samsung Galaxy S10+

HONOR View20

Huawei Mate 20 X

Sony Xperia 1
The Following User Says Thank You to KevMetal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KevMetal Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 07:07 PM |#30911  
KevMetal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 422
 
More
well in fact your problem is with your package installer crashing or some other error

fortnite installing fine for me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iMarkup_20190907_200530.jpg
Views:	1188
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	4816483  
The Following User Says Thank You to KevMetal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KevMetal Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes