FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

*** New Device Forum Requests ***

30,065 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,909

By the_scotsman, Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee on 18th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd September 2019, 01:59 AM |#23551  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 6,547

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alando123

Hi, BLU R1 Plus please.

The following is the Enhanced Tag link specific to the BLU R1 Plus device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/blu-r1-plus

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE[/B] don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not in any way an Official XDA Representative (ie... Administrator/Moderator). The information above is just a little helpful information for those of you who may not be aware of it.
3rd September 2019, 03:28 PM |#23552  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Verizon Wear24 watch

WearOS
3rd September 2019, 03:37 PM |#23553  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPyro

Verizon Wear24 watch.........

The following is the Enhanced Tag link specific to that device.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/verizon-wear24

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE[/B] don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not in any way an Official XDA Representative (ie... Administrator/Moderator). The information above is just a little helpful information for those of you who may not be aware of it.
6th September 2019, 12:35 PM |#23554  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Request for Samsung Galaxy A40 foroum
6th September 2019, 12:59 PM |#23555  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 7,406

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekos95

Request for Samsung Galaxy A40 foroum

The Samsung Galaxy A40 has already an ET: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/samsung-galaxy-a40
Please refer to post no. 2 of this thread if interested when an ET is converted into a full device forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald Boelcke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oswald Boelcke Ad-Free
7th September 2019, 03:50 AM |#23556  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Please start working on some Lush Mint 1 custom roms. This device has stock 6.0 firmware installed on it, and it isn't receiving updates at all.
7th September 2019, 07:05 AM |#23557  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bhilai, India
Thanks Meter: 2,249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincevickery

Please start working on some Lush Mint 1 custom roms. This device has stock 6.0 firmware installed on it, and it isn't receiving updates at all.

This is not how it works. A developer usually wants to have the device physically and reliable testers to work on it. Also this is not a proper thread to ask for it. Please ask in your local devuce forums or groups if it exists.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheImpulson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th September 2019, 08:05 AM |#23558  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Boelcke

The Samsung Galaxy A40 has already an ET: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/samsung-galaxy-a40
Please refer to post no. 2 of this thread if interested when an ET is converted into a full device forum.

thanks i didnt know that was a thing but i doesnt appear on google search or the xda search
7th September 2019, 08:05 AM |#23559  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImpulson

This is not how it works. A developer usually wants to have the device physically and reliable testers to work on it. Also this is not a proper thread to ask for it. Please ask in your local devuce forums or groups if it exists.

Oops! Sorry. I'm not too familiar with the forum setups, but thank you for letting me know and pointing me in the right direction.
9th September 2019, 06:29 PM |#23560  
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_G

We have now introduced an Enhanced Tag system, this will bring devices a place within the XDA community which may have been forgotten in the past. These work differently to a forum, they only consist of a discussion page, which is fine for a device with a handful of threads available. They will appear in the device search, just like a full forum, but may have restrictions when accessed by applications such as tapatalk, and are not available for subscription. Those eagle-eyed members may also have noticed these don't have an actual location, they are as the name suggests, "tagged" to a page description.

These tagged threads are located in sections of the community that are allocated to a range of devices, such as Misc Android dev, when the ET is created the devices threads are "tagged" from these locations, subsequent threads created from within the ET, are allocated the tag automatically, threads created after the ET and created outside of it, are periodically swept-up and tagged.

When an ET grows to the point a discussion page becomes un-manageable and cumbersome for members to navigate, we will add the sub-forums and give the device full forum status. A general consensus on this is three pages. If anybody notices an ET with 3 pages or more, feel free to PM me, or point it out in this thread, we will look into getting it upgraded.

Please post any requests for an Enhanced Tag in this thread, just as you would a forum, just remember, no threads, no tag.

Some popular devices may have a forum allocated to them from the get-go, these are ones predicted to grow rapidly.

We hope this satisfies the ever increasing quantity of devices being released now.

Thanks to those who contribute to our great community

FAQ
  • Q: The ET's do not appear in the XDA Labs App? What gives?
Answer Here
  • Q: I've seen tons of requests for a clone device, why have they gone unanswered?
Answer Here
  • Q: My threads aren't showing in the ET discussion page, what's the score?
Answer Here

Lenovo K8 Plus, marino_f xt1092-2
9th September 2019, 09:48 PM |#23561  
Flag Upstate New York

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonahZave

Lenovo K8 Plus, marino_f xt1092-2

The following is the Enhanced Tag link that's specific to the Lenovo K8 Plus.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lenovo-k8-plus

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The XDA Labs Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)