FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[All XDA Members] Requests to Moderators and Admins

17,840 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,493

By NotATreoFan, Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 6th November 2012, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th August 2019, 07:01 AM |#3361  
Thanks Meter: 2,060

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

The app shown in methuselah's screenshot is the Play Store version of xda labs. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....xda.labs.play

So it may get the same support than xda labs because it's the same app by the same Dev (blk_jack) but with the Labs store hidden, plus ads.

So, what I should do now? Anywhere else to report?

19th August 2019, 08:07 AM |#3362  
Flag Qaqortoq
Thanks Meter: 13,476

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

apologies , xda (premium 5.0.22) app does not have a report button and no p.c. here.
this : https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3958689
looks like maybe should be looked at?

err on the side of kindness

I use XDA Labs, also no report button. I use normal browser to report. Same here. No PC.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...6/post74071503

Maybe it is a better approach. Just an FYI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman

Sorted, thanks

Congrats on 30.000 mark! Maybe if your post gets 12 more thanks, you can celebrate another jubilee
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eleo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Eleo Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 08:07 AM |#3363  
Moderator Committee / XDA Labs Contributor
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 17,401

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by methuselah

The right place would have been the xda labs thread but no need to double post now. The issue you have reported is now noted and will be looked into. Thanks.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
19th August 2019, 10:32 PM |#3364  

More
Quote:

I am surfing xda through app and all of sudden while scrolling the thread the add popup and this sound start playing even when I don't touch the add. I have checked this behaviour on two devices. And it's really annoying. Add start playing itself all by itself when I don't click onto it. There is a tiny glitch of sound like it start and stops all of sudden itself.

Quote:

Added to the already known issues: https://github.com/Wood-Man/XDA-Labs...ons/issues/100

Thanks.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
20th August 2019, 03:04 AM |#3365  
Thanks Meter: 2,060

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Man

Added to the already known issues: https://github.com/Wood-Man/XDA-Labs...ons/issues/100

Thanks.

Thanks brother for keeping xda safe and clean 😁😁
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to methuselah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift methuselah Ad-Free
8th September 2019, 03:23 PM |#3366  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I need an admin or moderators assistance complying with the website rules please. I recently read over the rules here at XDA (as we all should) and realized that over time I've lost and/or changed Google accounts, linked accounts, and have had a few XDA accounts (WOOPS) that have been lost and nearly forgotten. I thought it would be a good idea to try and have those accounts merged/deleted or whatever administration feels would be the best way to handle it. Please contact me directly via email ([email protected]) or personal message here and I can provide all account information I have available. Thank You
9th September 2019, 06:48 AM |#3367  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckt

I need an admin or moderators assistance complying with the website rules please. I recently read over the rules here at XDA (as we all should) and realized that over time I've lost and/or changed Google accounts, linked accounts, and have had a few XDA accounts (WOOPS) that have been lost and nearly forgotten. I thought it would be a good idea to try and have those accounts merged/deleted or whatever administration feels would be the best way to handle it. Please contact me directly via email ([email protected]) or personal message here and I can provide all account information I have available. Thank You

No problem, I will start to help you and if needed I will contact an admin. You can send me a PM with your information.
Thanks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)