FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][DEV][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 9.1 - BroadcomCM [COOPERVE][Beta 5 - 14/07/2014]

1,299 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,946
 
By bieltv3, Senior Member on 26th January 2013, 10:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th September 2016, 03:04 AM |#531  
Senior Member
Flag CR Central Valley
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by multiwirth

It´s the only stable and fast rom for cooperve.
All other is a modified stock.
The cooper has much more roms and of course a stable ics rom.
Would be a dream to get 4.0 on our cooperve.
Android 4.0 is the minimum OS version for most apps and has much more features than gingerbread like full hwa.

Suppose you guys should be thinking on switching to another device already. Android version is not the only compatibility factor to install apps. The CPU architecture is involved also.
 
 
13th September 2016, 01:43 PM |#532  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAGE-008

Suppose you guys should be thinking on switching to another device already. Android version is not the only compatibility factor to install apps. The CPU architecture is involved also.

Yes, absolutely right!
But ICS would be a nice rom for a robust and small backup phone.
I already have two devices supporting cm13 (android 6.0) has quadcore and so on.
One of them two, the galaxy s3 will receive cm14 (the newest android 7.0).
Android 4.0 was one of the best android versions after kitkat.
For old and slow devices the best balance between functions, design and performance.
17th December 2016, 05:34 AM |#533  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
For flashlight you can use simple torch apk Google it

Sent from my GT-S5830i using XDA Free mobile app
25th January 2017, 03:23 PM |#534  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Phone Calls still not working ?
Hey you nice, great people!
I wanted to ask, whether there is a way to solve the problem with the calls ? I really like to use the Ace, but without the option of doing phone calls, it can't be used, but i really want to use it. Does anyone know a way of fixing this problem ? Or does it work in an older version ? I would be sooo thankful for any help, or at least for some info.
- and sorry for my bad english

many greetings!
Ralf
25th January 2017, 09:18 PM |#535  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcoptra

Hey you nice, great people!
I wanted to ask, whether there is a way to solve the problem with the calls ? I really like to use the Ace, but without the option of doing phone calls, it can't be used, but i really want to use it. Does anyone know a way of fixing this problem ? Or does it work in an older version ? I would be sooo thankful for any help, or at least for some info.
- and sorry for my bad english

many greetings!
Ralf

The CM9 rom is discontinued.
This means: There are no updates planed!
Look for the CM11 or CM7 Thread to get a 95% working rom.
Or:
I really recommend to buy a new phone.
Every device for around 80€ is much better and will have a much higher android version.
Or look for an used Samsung Galaxy S3.
You can get it for around 50€ in used conidition but you can choose:
From Android 4.0 to Android 7.1.
The Following User Says Thank You to multiwirth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift multiwirth Ad-Free
24th July 2017, 09:11 PM |#536  
AmberKat's Avatar
Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can you make aroma installer for the rom

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcoptra

Hey you nice, great people!
I wanted to ask, whether there is a way to solve the problem with the calls ? I really like to use the Ace, but without the option of doing phone calls, it can't be used, but i really want to use it. Does anyone know a way of fixing this problem ? Or does it work in an older version ? I would be sooo thankful for any help, or at least for some info.
- and sorry for my bad english

many greetings!
Ralf


Well it may be a problem to the modem file buut.. i can maybe give you cm 11 if i can ill try to modify somestuff if...it can be a no or a yes
... beacuse i can get an issue.

thanks
26th July 2017, 02:05 PM |#537  
AmberKat's Avatar
Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Can you help me .Is this normal when you install and its stuck on the galaxy ace screen?:co nfused:
9th September 2019, 06:30 PM |#538  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Has anyone figured out the audio routing issues?
Like back porting from cm11 or something? Because as of speaking, cm7.2 is getting old and cm11 is just killing the phone. So, cm 9 would be quite the treat for this phone.
9th September 2019, 10:26 PM |#539  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashraftheboss

Like back porting from cm11 or something? Because as of speaking, cm7.2 is getting old and cm11 is just killing the phone. So, cm 9 would be quite the treat for this phone.

The phone is dead.
Nothing going on here.
CM7 is the only runable option.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace, cm9, cooperve, galaxy, s5830i

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes