[ROM] CM 10.1(Android 4.2) for Atrix

905 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,401

By epinter, Inactive Recognized Developer on 22nd December 2012, 07:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2015, 02:42 PM |#4021  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I used http://androidjinn.com/jelly-bean-ba...n-guide.html/2 to install mine. It would be nice to get such instructions. Also link above you confirmed I feel rom is not ready enough to be used for daily purpose. The link I just pasted here I am using that rom fine for day to day use.
18th April 2015, 10:56 PM |#4022  
Quote:
Originally Posted by imiten

I used http://androidjinn.com/jelly-bean-ba...n-guide.html/2 to install mine. It would be nice to get such instructions. Also link above you confirmed I feel rom is not ready enough to be used for daily purpose. The link I just pasted here I am using that rom fine for day to day use.

.....thats the standard instructions to install any ROM and has been published all across xda.....it did not take you going to a different site to find that out.....

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
19th April 2015, 10:04 AM |#4023  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks for guiding so I can follow same instructions in future just I can download the binaries of newer versions. so even for 5.0.2 we need to follow same instructions ? I did not see info in that thread that rom is stable/usable for daily purpose. its still more of work in progress. epinter rom do we have update ? had epinter stopped his updates ?
19th April 2015, 11:46 AM |#4024  
Quote:
Originally Posted by imiten

thanks for guiding so I can follow same instructions in future just I can download the binaries of newer versions. so even for 5.0.2 we need to follow same instructions ? I did not see info in that thread that rom is stable/usable for daily purpose. its still more of work in progress. epinter rom do we have update ? had epinter stopped his updates ?

Instructions are the same, but you need to use the bigpart recovery before flashing. 5.0.2 is stable to a point, but still not good for daily use. Epinter has moved onto the msm8960 devices (AHD, RHD, etc)

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
16th October 2015, 11:09 AM |#4025  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I would like to know if there is any improvement regarding the issue of not having any audio on bluetooth during calls. I have installed cm-10.1-20131211-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-olympus.zip and krystianp's kernel-2015_03_19_08_09_cm10_1.zip over it but I still can't hear anything. I really like epinter's CM 10.1 ROM so I would like to ask if there is any hope of fixing this or if I should rather move to another ROM.
Thanks for any help on this.
16th October 2015, 11:17 AM |#4026  
Thanks Meter: 1,356

Donate to Me
More
If there were any further improvements made to this ROM, don't you think there would already be at least some word about it here since April?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravilov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ravilov Ad-Free
5th December 2015, 01:16 PM |#4027  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Any progress on this?

Which is the last stable ROM for this one? Would like to bring my trusty device back into reckoning of some sorts..
21st January 2017, 05:24 AM |#4028  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
laptop
hello has anyone been able to get the laptop working yet on this rom
i have been searching though the thread and unable to find it
so i have to ask thank you any help would be much appreciated
10th September 2019, 12:23 AM |#4029  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by epinter

A test kernel is available (includes latest changes krystian pushed to github), I would like to know if anybody has problems with display in this kernel:
http://goo.im/devs/epinter/olympus/k...ympus-test.zip

can you make this available to me the link is dead
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)