Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2019, 12:22 PM |#41  
Flag Lucknow
Thanks Meter: 0

More
same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericksonebak

hello there, how do you connect your android devices if the adb debugging is not enable? when i open cmd and type adb devices, it says no devices/emulators found even though i connect my phone via usb cable and in recovery mode. please help me with this problem. my phone is lenovo a369i.

same problem with me
i have samsung galaxy grand max SM-G7202
i installed all drivers adb present on the web but my device was not detected please help me i have very important documents on my phone

17th August 2019, 01:50 PM |#42  
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyanendra07

same problem with me

i have samsung galaxy grand max SM-G7202

i installed all drivers adb present on the web but my device was not detected please help me i have very important documents on my phone

If your device can not boot into system, ADB will not work on your Samsung device unless your device device is rooted and/or has TWRP recovery installed on the device.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
5th September 2019, 09:32 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I try to find a solution for my boot problem without a full wipe and I would like to look at the logs to get information why it is stuck. The behavior is that it is doing endlessly the arc animation with a little pause every sixth arc and I can't turn off with the power button. I did what is written in the fifth posting here to turn on adb. Unfortunately I have adb only in TWRP and not in the Android booting process.

Is there something wrong with what I did to enable adb? Or is adb not starting that early in the boot process and it can't work?

Samsung S5 with Lineage 16
6th September 2019, 06:56 PM |#44  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepasaccus

I try to find a solution for my boot problem without a full wipe and I would like to look at the logs to get information why it is stuck. The behavior is that it is doing endlessly the arc animation with a little pause every sixth arc and I can't turn off with the power button. I did what is written in the fifth posting here to turn on adb. Unfortunately I have adb only in TWRP and not in the Android booting process.

Is there something wrong with what I did to enable adb? Or is adb not starting that early in the boot process and it can't work?

Samsung S5 with Lineage 16

What did you do to cause the bootloop? If you were on stock then flashed a custom ROM but did not factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache when you flashed the ROM, that is why you are getting a bootloop. You can't flash a custom ROM over stock without wiping. If this is what you did, boot into TWRP and factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache then see if it reboots correctly.

If this is not what caused your bootloop, try booting into TWRP, select the Wipe option then select the "advanced wipe" option, then select only the cache partition and dalvik cache, then wipe them and try rebooting.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
7th September 2019, 03:26 PM |#45  

More
The last thing I did before the boot loop was to install Yalp as system service. I did already wipe cache and dalvik, up- and downgrade, remove all traces of yalp by deleting packages and editing text files, wipe system partition and reinstall. I did not yet do a fresh install. I would like to avoid that if possible and thought that I could get logging information via adb.
10th September 2019, 01:16 PM |#46  

More
The new nightly solved the problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)