FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.2+] Latest Sony Music 9.4.4.A.0.3 {Updated 24 May 2019}

4,829 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,685
 
By Ben Ling, Recognized Themer on 23rd April 2014, 07:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th August 2019, 12:52 PM |#1461  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkartik

Android 6 (Marshmallow)

You need Android nougat
 
 
13th August 2019, 04:07 PM |#1462  
leipnacht's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I installed Music 9.4.4.A.0.3 on my Nexus 7 (2012) Wifi Tablet. When I launch the app it says
"Unfortunately, Music has stopped."
Android version is 4.4.4.
26th August 2019, 05:49 PM |#1463  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Anyone having trouble with creating playlist and deleting it? It seems that I cannot permanently delete a playlist. For example, I tried making a playlist called "Dino" and I tried adding song to it but it won't show any song. Then I tried to delete it but I can't because there's no option to delete it, so I have to use another music app (in this instance, I use Vinly Music Player) just to delete the playlist so it disappears on the Music app. Then I tried to make another playlist again called "Dino" but it will show it as "Dino(1)" meaning there's still leftover playlist file somewhere in the system that I can't detect. Any help regarding this issue? I'm on Note 10+ using the latest Universal Stable Version.
27th August 2019, 12:32 PM |#1464  
CM17X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 195
 
More
Does anyone have the sony email app? Thanks for your help.
27th August 2019, 01:37 PM |#1465  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM17X

Does anyone have the sony email app? Thanks for your help.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...k-rom-t3263403
4th September 2019, 04:46 PM |#1466  
Senior Member
Flag München
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Hello everybody, a question is there a new version for Android 10 ? In my pixel 3 when trying to do a search in the App for a Song it ist forcing it to Close all the times. Thanks for looking.
4th September 2019, 05:37 PM |#1467  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animus120

Anyone having trouble with creating playlist and deleting it? It seems that I cannot permanently delete a playlist. For example, I tried making a playlist called "Dino" and I tried adding song to it but it won't show any song. Then I tried to delete it but I can't because there's no option to delete it, so I have to use another music app (in this instance, I use Vinly Music Player) just to delete the playlist so it disappears on the Music app. Then I tried to make another playlist again called "Dino" but it will show it as "Dino(1)" meaning there's still leftover playlist file somewhere in the system that I can't detect. Any help regarding this issue? I'm on Note 10+ using the latest Universal Stable Version.

Yes, I started having problems with playlists a while back too with Xperia Music and have therefore abandoned it.

The "Playlist Browser" shows all of my system playlists created by other music apps and/or previous versions of Xperia, and plays them fine.

But the "Add to Playlist" (+ button when playing a song) doesn't show them anymore (it used to). It only says "Create a New Playlist".

When I do that, it creates a blank playlist, IE, it doesn't add the song, and then as you note, the playlist cannot be deleted from the Xperia Music app, I have to do so from another app.

So now I'm using JetAudio, because frankly (IMO), it's better in every way than Xperia.

Xperia was a great alternative some time ago, but other apps have now caught up and surpassed it IMO. My primary reason for using Xperia was that it was one of the few apps that could bypass the Google Music limit of 1000 songs per playlist. Xperia when it used to work would happily let you add as many songs as you wanted to a playlist and play them without issue. This is a problem with many music players, the Samsung stock one included.

But JetAudio doesn't have this problem - it works like Xperia used to, you can put whatever you want into playlists and it never causes a problem, only it works and Xperia doesn't anymore.

Cheers
TRJB
4th September 2019, 06:45 PM |#1468  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjoeblow

Yes, I started having problems with playlists a while back too with Xperia Music and have therefore abandoned it.

The "Playlist Browser" shows all of my system playlists created by other music apps and/or previous versions of Xperia, and plays them fine.

But the "Add to Playlist" (+ button when playing a song) doesn't show them anymore (it used to). It only says "Create a New Playlist".

When I do that, it creates a blank playlist, IE, it doesn't add the song, and then as you note, the playlist cannot be deleted from the Xperia Music app, I have to do so from another app.

So now I'm using JetAudio, because frankly (IMO), it's better in every way than Xperia.

Xperia was a great alternative some time ago, but other apps have now caught up and surpassed it IMO. My primary reason for using Xperia was that it was one of the few apps that could bypass the Google Music limit of 1000 songs per playlist. Xperia when it used to work would happily let you add as many songs as you wanted to a playlist and play them without issue. This is a problem with many music players, the Samsung stock one included.

But JetAudio doesn't have this problem - it works like Xperia used to, you can put whatever you want into playlists and it never causes a problem, only it works and Xperia doesn't anymore.

Cheers
TRJB

I tried JetAudio as you suggested but now I run into another problem: stop the music playback when I quit the program. I have tried all the well-known Music Player on Android and NONE OF THEM stopped the music playback when I quit the music application (as in, open the Recently Used Apps and close them from there) except Sony Music Player. Do you know how can I make it so that when I quit the JetAudio it also stop the playback of the music? I really hate having to open notification bar and stop it from there because it's counterintuitive.
9th September 2019, 03:07 PM |#1469  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidr

Hello everybody, a question is there a new version for Android 10 ? In my pixel 3 when trying to do a search in the App for a Song it ist forcing it to Close all the times. Thanks for looking.

Same problem for me too.. Running Android 10
The Following User Says Thank You to jaswanth666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jaswanth666 Ad-Free
10th September 2019, 09:00 PM |#1470  
BladeRunnerA2C's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thakurgaon
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswanth666

Same problem for me too.. Running Android 10

App isn't targeted for Android 10

Sent from my Xperia 1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to BladeRunnerA2C For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BladeRunnerA2C Ad-Free
11th September 2019, 08:14 PM |#1471  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswanth666

Same problem for me too.. Running Android 10

666. Hehe. Hopefully don't releases a compatible version soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes