[APP][4.2+] Latest Sony Music 9.4.4.A.0.3 {Updated 24 May 2019}

4,829 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,690

By Ben Ling, Recognized Themer on 23rd April 2014, 07:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd September 2019, 01:06 AM |#1472  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I tried to use download the Sony visualizer app to use with this on Android 9 but all I get is a blank screen. Can anyone share a working Sony visualizer APK for the music player?
23rd September 2019, 07:06 AM |#1473  

More
App doesn't work on OnePlus 7 pro on android 10.
Hello sir, I'm using OnePlus 7 pro device.
When this device run on android 9 pie on oxizen os this application works absolutely fine.
But when i update the device with latest Android 10, the application crashed when i select any of the tabs like playlist, song, album, artist,etc.
Will you do something for fix this issues!?
Thank you.
23rd September 2019, 09:35 AM |#1474  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Hello sir, I'm using OnePlus 7 pro device.
When this device run on android 9 pie on oxizen os this application works absolutely fine.
But when i update the device with latest Android 10, the application crashed when i select any of the tabs like playlist, song, album, artist,etc.
Will you do something for fix this issues!?
Thank you.

Sony phones don't have Android 10 yet, so the Sony Album app has no reason to support it. Once they release their Android 10 firmware updates, the album app will then support it. Then we just have to wait for someone to mod that.
The Following User Says Thank You to koraymers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koraymers Ad-Free
26th September 2019, 10:48 AM |#1475  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koraymers

Sony phones don't have Android 10 yet, so the Sony Album app has no reason to support it. Once they release their Android 10 firmware updates, the album app will then support it. Then we just have to wait for someone to mod that.

Thank you for the reply, it's a valuable answer.
5th October 2019, 03:30 PM |#1476  

More
This used to work perfectly until I updated to Android 10, now every time I try and select the artist tab or album tab etc, the app just crashes. Anyone have a fix for this ?
5th October 2019, 05:07 PM |#1477  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah210389

This used to work perfectly until I updated to Android 10, now every time I try and select the artist tab or album tab etc, the app just crashes. Anyone have a fix for this ?

See the screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191005-213710.png
Views:	320
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	4836113  
12th October 2019, 07:13 AM |#1478  

More
same issue plz provide android 10 compatible version
12th October 2019, 10:16 AM |#1479  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah210389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darshil99p

same issue plz provide android 10 compatible version

I'm using version 9.3.11.A.0.3 (was the last version with coloured notifications, following album's cover art) on LOS 17 and it works fine. So, I guess you can try older versions and see if those work better than last one.

Edit: After flashing the latest update of my ROM, I've got the same problem. Sorry, for the misinformation guys.
Sent from my Mi A2 using XDA Labs
Yesterday, 08:31 PM |#1480  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Does anybody have a suggestion for a free music player app which is alternative until they bring an update for 10? i've tried a few from play store, but none of them was really good...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)