Thanks Meter: 1,854

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2019, 03:09 PM |#7931  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

What's your device, version of Android, what settings you use for recording? Also, does the app crashes when you receive an update message?

SGS10+ Unlocked version snapdragon. I use the default settings. When I open the app to view the recorded calls, they are missing and the blue notification message is displayed. The app doesn't crash. It just halts any new recording from the time an update is available.
13th September 2019, 02:22 PM |#7932  

More
Quote:

What's your device, version of Android, what settings you use for recording? Also, does the app crashes when you receive an update message?

No crash, I just go looking for the recorded call and it's not there. The message for app update appears in blue and after I update it the recording works fine. I have the latest Samsung update on Aug 14 for Android ver 9
13th September 2019, 10:01 PM |#7933  

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanpal

No crash, I just go looking for the recorded call and it's not there. The message for app update appears in blue and after I update it the recording works fine. I have the latest Samsung update on Aug 14 for Android ver 9

Next time I'll report the timestamp of the last call recorded and last call not recorded. You can verify whether you pushed the update between those timestamps.
13th September 2019, 11:23 PM |#7934  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi guys

today the app stop working, license expired ??

I tried disintall and re install with magisk, but nothing.....

what I can do?

thanks
15th September 2019, 10:17 AM |#7935  
Flag ....
Thanks Meter: 10,955

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yes, if you have version 3.1.3 installed, then you'll see the changelog instead of "Update available" when I publish a new version.

Hi, if I update from the notification I recieve when there's an update without checking the changelog first, changelog disappears from the app. I couldn't find any option within the app to read the changelog again except by coming here. Can you add a permanent menu item to redirect to latest changelog or something?
The Following User Says Thank You to nicesoni_ash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nicesoni_ash Ad-Free
15th September 2019, 10:44 AM |#7936  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash

Hi, if I update from the notification I recieve when there's an update without checking the changelog first, changelog disappears from the app. I couldn't find any option within the app to read the changelog again except by coming here. Can you add a permanent menu item to redirect to latest changelog or something?

I absolutely agree. An easy to read changelog is necessary. I always update with fear for something breaking the app. With a changelog we can decide to update or not.

Enviado desde mi SHT-W09 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to straycat01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift straycat01 Ad-Free
16th September 2019, 01:53 PM |#7937  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesoni_ash

I'll add a button to the notification to open a changelog dialog. Also, the next version will show a changelog for the current version by clicking Version in Settings > About.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-09-16 14.51.17.jpeg
Views:	220
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	4820253  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
16th September 2019, 07:49 PM |#7938  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Can someone help me with unrooted galaxy note 10+,(Equinos SM975F) I can clearly heat my voice in the recording but nothing from the other end.

Thanks
17th September 2019, 10:27 AM |#7939  
Thanks Meter: 826

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

Could you please change the download folder for the new versions from /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.skvalex.cr... to the Download folder may be.

They'd remain there and when we make TB backups they would be included. The backups size is getting bigger. Hope you consider.

Bump @skvalex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiho5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tiho5 Ad-Free
17th September 2019, 04:01 PM |#7940  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiho5

Could you please change the download folder for the new versions from /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.skvalex.cr... to the Download folder may be.

They'd remain there and when we make TB backups they would be included. The backups size is getting bigger. Hope you consider.

The next version will delete old apks from that folder once the most recent version installed
17th September 2019, 04:45 PM |#7941  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi,

I'm trying the trial version and trying to configure the WebDAV. I set the URL, login and password of my nextcloud's webdav (which is working fine with other apps), but when I press "OK", nothing happens. The only thing that works is return. Is this some bug ?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)