FORUMS

[100% Working] Changing the default language of Xperia X2 - takes you 5 minutes.

245 posts
Thanks Meter: 40

By hertell, Senior Member on 19th May 2010, 10:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2011, 05:20 PM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello Michiel,

a while ago I did something similar with a German X2. Via the Belgian/Dutch cab file I forced SEUS to install the Belgian/Dutch system software. No problem. The interface language changed from German to Dutch. The only downside is that the hardware keyboard remains German of course (QWERZU) while the Belgian/Dutch firmware types the French keyboard layout (AZERTY). This is quite annoying as the keys do not correspond. So I am still trying to find a way to change the keyboard setting back to German (to make soft- and hardware correspond). Any ideas?
Thanks.
Pascal
4th July 2011, 11:14 PM |#152  
Flag above Groningen

More
Hello Pascal,

That's why i don't want to install the "Belgium" version... i've got the UK version now... and the keyb is almost the same as normal... only the Y and Z are mixed... also the "." is mixed... but that is not a bat thing... i actually prefer to have the UK with QWERTY instead of the AZERTY keys...

I'm still looking for someone who has the "original" Dutch version...

Anyway haven't find the solution yet......

I'll keep you updated if i find something usable...

Thanks for messaging here... it seems that the X2 completely died... ...

Greets,
Michiel
28th September 2011, 02:28 PM |#153  
Flag Shiraz
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Hi All
when I connect SE X2 in repair mode to both my PC and Laptop it need a driver... where should I download the driver ?
3rd July 2012, 01:44 AM |#154  

More
can not install cab
Hello there,

I just got this phone x2 fro germany. I try to change installed german language to an english one, so I download Generic_UK cab file. I put it to the sd card and fallow the instructions. I did everything till I need to install cab file. The system wont let me install different cab couse it says that the cab I want to install its not compatible with the languge version that it is already installed.

Any suggestion what I should do? Is there anything that I maybe did wrong. In German language I didn't find "clear system", so I hit Einstellung restor" or something, I think that restore phone to an factory default and also trying to install cab files after I align the touch. After that I remove the baterry and phone turn on without SE menu. After that I try to run this new cab file, but no success.

Thanks in advace for any help.

BR,
Dejan
6th May 2016, 10:42 PM |#156  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Anyone has a solution without seus?
16th September 2019, 11:48 AM |#157  
Flag Jaworzno
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I need x2_generic_pl.cab someone owns ?