Thanks Meter: 47

Post Reply Email Thread
11th September 2013, 11:53 AM |#21  
Flag Isfahan
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataUnit

When you flash the SER 4.2.2 Firmware, it will change your CSC to SER, with this method you can change your CSC but it will NOT have OTA updates!

thank u bro
but i cant to change
The Following User Says Thank You to yunussaba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yunussaba Ad-Free
21st September 2013, 04:39 PM |#22  
OP Member
Flag Isfahan
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongski55

YES. After flashing thru odin do a factory reset and wipe cache in recovery to reset your phone to proper CSC.

Just for illustration purposes I am attaching a screen shot of the SER CSC folder. It is not including IRAN. @DataUnit Please include in you procedure that the MEA csc folder should be manually added in order for your procedure to work. The IRAN csc will not automatically be included on the SER frimware. It has to be added manually.

Yeah, of course. IRAN was an example for CSC. I added it manually using editing XML files. and after this, now I have Persian language in my phone and CSC code back to "THR".

For Philippines you gotta go to the first post and do those works, or download its Firmware from SamsungFirmwares, SamMobile or any other site.
The Following User Says Thank You to DataUnit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DataUnit Ad-Free
16th September 2019, 02:08 PM |#23  
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataUnit

Yeah, of course. IRAN was an example for CSC. I added it manually using editing XML files. and after this, now I have Persian language in my phone and CSC code back to "THR".

For Philippines you gotta go to the first post and do those works, or download its Firmware from SamsungFirmwares, SamMobile or any other site.

How to change SM-920T csc to SM-G920F (RCG), I want to fix VoLTE support on Seatel and Network Provider.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
add language, csc, csc change, galaxy grand, samsung csc

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)