FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

4,134 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,606

By zhuhang, Recognized Contributor on 15th March 2013, 05:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2019, 10:01 PM |#28111  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I'm getting slight crackling and lag at the beginning of each song when only the master limited and Attach audio effects is enabled. I have no actual effects on but it occurs when I turn them on as well. It's only for about 1 second at the beginning of the song but consistently happens. Using Spotify with wired headphones on a Pixel 3a with Android 10. Anyone else?
20th September 2019, 11:07 AM |#28112  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Processing: No
Hello.

Not sure, if this problem is already covered in this thread (Only found posts regarding older V4A versions). My problem is, that V4A often shows "Processing: No". I can't find out a specific situation, that causes this.

Sometimes it helps to switch off/on Bluetooth on my mobile phone, sometimes not. Sometimes it helps to switch off/on the device I want to stream to, but mostly it is necessary to reboot my phone.

I realized, that even in Magisk Manager V4A is sometimes shown as installed under "Downloads" but sometimes not...Even after a reboot of my mobile phone, sometimes V4A is not shown as installed.

Im using a Oneplus 6T with V4A 2.7.1.0 installed through Magisk.

Any idea how to solve this?
The Following User Says Thank You to e.m.m.a For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift e.m.m.a Ad-Free
21st September 2019, 02:08 AM |#28113  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I cant solve the Processing: No issue
24th September 2019, 06:31 AM |#28114  
Thanks Meter: 620

Donate to Me
More
Can anyone please re-upload the vipertoolbox 2.0 ? thank you in advance
25th September 2019, 03:47 AM |#28115  
Thanks Meter: 1,764

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joluke

Can anyone please upload the vipertoolbox 2.0 ? thank you in advance

its in the OP.

err on the side of kindness
25th September 2019, 04:06 AM |#28116  
Thanks Meter: 620

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrocketdog

its in the OP.

err on the side of kindness

the link is dead in OP, hence why i asked for a mirror...

did find another link for it though:

ViPERToolBox_2.0.rar

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620759520

thanks anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to joluke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joluke Ad-Free
30th September 2019, 11:29 PM |#28117  
Flag Oxford
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Bandwidth in Viper's Toolbox
Hi, I'm trying to create a custom DDC for my headphones: https://www.rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#407/2031

As far as I understand, I need to input the opposite of the frequency gains in order to flatten out the frequency response.

However, how do I find the bandwidth values needed? I've also seen electri-q mentioned: I have it installed on audacity but I can't really find many tutorials available relating to creating a DDC using it.

Thanks!
1st October 2019, 01:56 AM |#28118  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
It doesn't process sound from YouTube. Only from Spotify. What can I do? Disable deep buffer.

How?
The Following User Says Thank You to XtraWater For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XtraWater Ad-Free
2nd October 2019, 09:56 AM |#28119  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Android 10
4th October 2019, 12:27 PM |#28120  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello guys. I'm using viper4android for years now. But i'm experiencing issues now. When i send a messahe on whatsapp (even when on silent). Viper stops processing for a second. And starts again (same sound when you turn viper on when music is playing)
Has anyone got a solution? Now i don't want to use whatsapp when listening music.
Thanks in advance
8th October 2019, 01:47 AM |#28121  
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Vipertoolbox link broken
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best settings, convolver, cure tech+, fx xhifi, irs impulse response sample, settings, viper4android v4a, virtual headphone surround engine+

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)