FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,567 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,326
 
By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th September 2019, 04:24 PM |#30971  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Thanks for your ideas, suggestions and bug reports.

Evaluating your app as I've had my fill of Solid Explorer not being supported any more.
Great to see such a nice explorer.

Would you be kind enough to furnish IronTechmonkey the list of available advanced settings for connections (eg. SMB1= Remote= etc.), so he can add it to the FAQ?
The FAQ has been really useful for getting up to speed.

Thanks for a great app sir!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to louiscar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift louiscar Ad-Free
20th September 2019, 06:47 PM |#30972  
Nimueh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,964
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Hellooo everyone! I hope you're all fine and happy.
Sorry for delay. I'm still busy but I will try to spend some time everyday on MiX.
I've fixed some bugs reported via email. I will upload a new build soon.
Thanks for your ideas, suggestions and bug reports.

Every time you vanish for so long I worry about you ... I'm glad to see you're all well
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nimueh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nimueh Ad-Free
20th September 2019, 07:06 PM |#30973  
m0han's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Hellooo... I will upload a new build soon...

Thanks for your great work. Good to have you back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m0han For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m0han Ad-Free
20th September 2019, 10:58 PM |#30974  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Hellooo everyone! I hope you're all fine and happy.
Sorry for delay. I'm still busy but I will try to spend some time everyday on MiX.
I've fixed some bugs reported via email. I will upload a new build soon.
Thanks for your ideas, suggestions and bug reports.

Hello
We thank you for such a wonderful app.
Best Regards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uli martin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uli martin Ad-Free
21st September 2019, 12:16 PM |#30975  
Skittles9823's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,408
 
Donate to Me
More
Anyone have any clue why there is crazy lag when using gboard with the code editor?

Sent from my Google Pixel 3a XL using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skittles9823 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Skittles9823 Ad-Free
21st September 2019, 08:01 PM |#30976  
IronTechmonkey's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiscar

Evaluating your app as I've had my fill of Solid Explorer not being supported any more.
Great to see such a nice explorer.

Would you be kind enough to furnish IronTechmonkey the list of available advanced settings for connections (eg. SMB1= Remote= etc.), so he can add it to the FAQ?
The FAQ has been really useful for getting up to speed.

Thanks for a great app sir!

Although many of the server parameters seem to be industry standard terms and features which some of us are familiar it would definitely help to have such a list as they relate to MiX. Thanks for requesting it. The FAQ is overdue for some updates.

Further exploration of advanced parameters here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post80295053
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
21st September 2019, 09:03 PM |#30977  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Although many of the server parameters seem to be industry standard terms and features which some of us are familiar it would definitely help to have such a list as they relate to MiX. Thanks for requesting it. The FAQ is overdue for some updates.

Further exploration of advanced parameters here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post80295053

Thanks for the heads up I'll keep my eye on that.
21st September 2019, 09:09 PM |#30978  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,326
 
More
A new beta build is uploaded.

MiX v6.39.3-BETA B19092110

  • Fixed some crashes.
  • Removed Amazon CloudDrive.
  • Fixed moving/renaming in WebDav.
  • Fixed waking up for auto tasks.
  • Fixed video thumbnail issue for some devices.
  • Fixed some bugs for Android 10.
  • Fixed some UI issues.
  • Fixed lag on GBoard Spell Check. (not sure!)



LOG How to report a bug
FAQ MiXplorer Q&A and FAQ (User Manual)
By @IronTechmonkey
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2019, 09:25 PM |#30979  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,326
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiscar

Evaluating your app as I've had my fill of Solid Explorer not being supported any more.
Great to see such a nice explorer.

Would you be kind enough to furnish IronTechmonkey the list of available advanced settings for connections (eg. SMB1= Remote= etc.), so he can add it to the FAQ?
The FAQ has been really useful for getting up to speed.

Thanks for a great app sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

Although many of the server parameters seem to be industry standard terms and features which some of us are familiar it would definitely help to have such a list as they relate to MiX. Thanks for requesting it. The FAQ is overdue for some updates.

Further exploration of advanced parameters here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/gen...2/post80295053

Thank you.
smb1=1 | true | yes | yeah | ok | sure | absolutely | why not
remote=/path/to/folder
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st September 2019, 09:29 PM |#30980  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

A new beta build is uploaded.

[*]Removed Amazon CloudDrive.

Just curious why this was removed, not that I use it.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Thank you.
smb1=1 | true | yes | yeah | ok | sure | absolutely | why not
remote=/path/to/folder

He he. Ok nice but if you have the full list it would be in the Manual for lookup. In the case of SMB1 then it seems anything after "=" is taken as true. I found this out when I used "1" testing it but I think if anything goes I'll use "Be_careful" in future.
21st September 2019, 09:31 PM |#30981  
HootanParsa's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,326
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by louiscar

Just curious why this was removed, not that I use it.

I received this messages from Amazon:
Quote:

[Date Extended] Your integration to Amazon Drive’s API will be discontinued
[email protected] Mon, Sep 16, 10:41 AM (5 days ago)

Hello,

We emailed you on September 6th to inform you that MiXplorer's API integration with Amazon Drive would be discontinued on September 25, 2019. Given the difficulty of transitioning on this timeline, we are extending access until November 8, 2019. This should allow more time for your users to retrieve their content from Amazon Drive using your application. We will also be emailing any user who has uploaded content with your application, in an effort to make them aware of the upcoming deactivation, and to give them an opportunity to retrieve their data.

We apologize for the impact this has on your application, and thank you for being a developer on our platform.

Amazon Drive

Quote:

Your integration to Amazon Drive’s API will be discontinued
[email protected] Fri, Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Hello,

On September 25, 2019, MiXplorer's integration to the Amazon Drive API will be discontinued. Customers of Amazon storage will continue to have access to their content through our first party applications for Amazon Photos and Amazon Drive. Please make arrangements to discontinue all traffic to the Amazon API before September 25, 2019.

Sincerely,
The Amazon Drive team

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes