16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By emesen, Junior Member on 4th November 2010, 09:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th November 2010, 02:08 PM |#11  
Flag London

More
Do you have your IE settings to 'desktop version'?

you should use the following:
Settings -> Applications -> Internet Explorer -> 'Mobile Version'.
4th November 2010, 02:21 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamwebb28

Email is the only option at the moment, unless your company uses sharepoint. I think I read somewhere that Skydrive support was being added in a future update.

OneNote does sync very well over skydrive though.

SkyDrive will be integrated into the Office hub a la Sharepoint in the coming updates.
4th November 2010, 04:35 PM |#13  
Flag Portsmouth/Gosport
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopilot

Do you have your IE settings to 'desktop version'?

you should use the following:
Settings -> Applications -> Internet Explorer -> 'Mobile Version'.

As soon as i posted i realized i had desktop version turned on, though it would be good if there was an address to go to the mobile page even with it turned on like say www.m.live.skydrive.com or something.
4th November 2010, 04:44 PM |#14  
Flag Hemet
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Don't know if I'm right but I thought files could be synced with the zune software? (dont have my win 7 phone in the us yet)

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
9th November 2010, 04:22 AM |#15  
OP Junior Member

More
Sky drive works but the issue with using sky drive is that when you download and save a file on you mobile phone, you cannot manage or place them into different folders. Is there any folder option for managing our documents ?
9th November 2010, 05:25 AM |#16  
Flag Eagan, MN
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmystic1

Don't know if I'm right but I thought files could be synced with the zune software? (dont have my win 7 phone in the us yet)

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Nope. The only files Zune can sync would be its own library. Music, videos, podcasts, etc. But no files, pdfs, etc. Essentially, if you can't add it to Zune now (and Zune currently only handles media), there is no way for you to get it on the phone.

That being said, the Windows Phone 7 browser can handle downloading of files, including ZIPs, PDFs, Office documents, etc. So either e-mail yourself a file, or download it through SkyDrive (or another online storage system) through the browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesen

Sky drive works but the issue with using sky drive is that when you download and save a file on you mobile phone, you cannot manage or place them into different folders. Is there any folder option for managing our documents ?

Also, not possible at this point in time. They just show up in your Office hub as a list of files. No way to organize them... yet.
9th November 2010, 12:50 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Windows Live help download Office Files to WP7
I used Windows Live Office . . .
Sign in to your http://www.windowslive.com using your email (Hotmail) you get 25GB storage at Skydrive.
From your WP7 Internet Explorer login to windows live and download Officer Documents one by one . . .
Troublesome, but that's what I did
23rd September 2019, 12:21 PM |#18  

More
helpful post
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)