[Q] Streak sport armband

Search This thread

Troute

Aug 22, 2010
Location Location.
OnePlus 9 Pro
I use mine while exercising, i use it everyday cycling to work. I've taken to keeping it in a rigid sunglasses holder and have a belt fitting for that, but its not ideal although mytracks and mixzing running over bluetooth. Mytracks voice announce feature is superb.

But for navigation I need a better solution as I need to see the screen.

This might suit you I reckon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duragadget-Waterproof-holder-mount-Mobile/dp/B003UAM2ZS

Don't know if the touch screen would work through the cover though.

cue_32

Jun 11, 2010
I'm in for an Armband... would be nice for the gym.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App

Fazziebear

Jul 26, 2010
No idea, but probably. Try amazon.com, I got mine from amazon.co.uk

They do others with water proof head phones for under water use

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
This might suit you I reckon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Duragadget-Waterproof-holder-mount-Mobile/dp/B003UAM2ZS

Don't know if the touch screen would work through the cover though.

Nah, they don't look don't look remotely waterproof, and I don't have enough real estate on my recumbent bars to fit them either..
A forearm mount would be ideal for me.

I used an aquapac years ago for riding lejog, they do work, but don't offer much protection except against the elements.

Last edited:

royalmail

Jun 1, 2007
London
I want an armband for my streak too!

I am looking for armband for my streak.
i am listening to audio book most of the time when I walk around inside the house.
it can free both of your hands !

Unfortunately I still couldn't find it yet...

Mar 23, 2011
Anyone still interested in an armband? I'm thinking of just trying to make one.

Upper arm would be way more comfortable, I think, for jogging, but how cool would it be to have your very own PIP-Boy strapped to your wrist? :p

Anyway, I think I may venture down to the LA Garment District to see if I can source some materials to whip together a prototype or two. If there's any interest (and if I'm happy with what I come up with), I'll post them here to see if anyone wants one made.

neofx19

Dec 29, 2011
If anyone is looking for an armband for the dell streak 5 you might want to try one that was designed for the samsung note. It may fit since the arm band is designed for 5.3" screen. They have it available on ebay right now, I'm gonna try it out.

zAm1987

Oct 14, 2010
Frankfurt
Thats a great idea! Haven't thought about it this. I'll definitely try one of the Note's armbands.
Maybe there are other accessoires of the note which will fit with the streak as well. Would at least triple the amount of available accessoires :rolleyes:

trunks10k

Nov 13, 2011
Toronto
I have a Coach Men's Pouch My GF bought for me off the website I will post pic of it when I'm home from work but that's what I carry my Streak in and it fits perfectly plus added room and pockets for my wallet and keys.

Found out its called the "Heritage Stripe Hip Bag"
You can also buy the Gucci one which is a lil bit more but good thing is if you go down chinatown your bound to find a knock off for under 50$

Last edited:

Potokp

Jan 25, 2011
Pardubice
No Problem :-D

I had it about 1 year and its very useful.. cycling walking.. (still not skiing, and diving)
2012-02-10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I actually tried an old sweatband but it did not hold it very well. it would not even hold it accross the room.