[Android 2.2+] CallRecorder - record phone calls from the phone line

1,075 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,843

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th September 2019, 02:21 PM |#7961  
Quote:
Originally Posted by papete

Is there any way to make the app work on the zenfone 6? I'm rooted and I know it can be done because the default phone app can record calls (not automatically, you have to press a button). I prefer to use Google Phone because of the anti spam capabilities.
I've tried all combinations to make the app record calls and nothing (alsa, caf, default api, etc) I get silence.
Any input or help would be appreciated.

Install magisk module, then use Standard API with Voice call uplink + downlink audio source
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
24th September 2019, 03:30 PM |#7962  
Thanks Meter: 202

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Install magisk module, then use Standard API with Voice call uplink + downlink audio source

I could have sworn that I tried that combination... It is working great! Thanks
25th September 2019, 02:29 AM |#7963  
version 3.2.5 alpha01:
- fixed issue with system recorder on OnePlus with Android 10
Attached Files
File Type: apk CallRecorder_v.3.2.5_alpha01.apk - [Click for QR Code] (10.45 MB, 44 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
26th September 2019, 03:51 PM |#7964  
Flag Somewhere
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Thank you for this amazing app, I have been using it thru the years with all my android phones, one of my best purchases I have ever done. I recently bought a Note 10+ unlocked from Samsung US. And it works, however I have an issue that is always records after I start a call (with start recording on answer disabled), I tried to turn off that switch and also clearing cache and storage and reinstalling. Do you have an idea what could be the issue?
26th September 2019, 08:37 PM |#7965  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Chop

Hi skvalex,
same here, the recording starts and ends as usual, only when I go to listen to the files, both from call recorder but also from outside, nothing is heard.
The file size is never zero, it seems to record at zero volume.
Tried both defaut API uplink and downlonk and ROOT with various options.
Also tried to encrypt files, nothing changes.

A520F
Lineageos16
Call Recorder installed from Magisk
Paid Licence

Hi skvalex,
I tried to reinstall several times, I tried installing through magisk and installing the apk 3.2.4 and the add-on 2.1.0.
No other apps that use the microphone, notifications and battery options are configured as required.
Tried standard API and root method , uplink and downlinkand all other possible options.
Nothing...
The recording starts both manually and automatically, the files are created, but when I listen, both from the internal player and from the player of lineageos, I just listen only silence.

Can you help me?
28th September 2019, 09:11 AM |#7966  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I have a pixel 2 xl with Android 10,it works correctly with contacts shown?I can buy the play store app and use that one out of play store?
30th September 2019, 01:31 PM |#7967  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
on my s10 (system call recording) it works like a charm, but don't delete records from call folder... any suggestions? thanks
30th September 2019, 02:26 PM |#7968  
Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucausee

on my s10 (system call recording) it works like a charm, but don't delete records from call folder... any suggestions? thanks

Under call recorder settings, under record system recorder, check delete source file. Also make sure import is enabled

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to VICosPhi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VICosPhi Ad-Free
1st October 2019, 10:44 AM |#7969  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
It doesn't work on Android 10 with OnePlus 7 Pro
3rd October 2019, 03:50 AM |#7970  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Chop

Hi skvalex,
I tried to reinstall several times, I tried installing through magisk and installing the apk 3.2.4 and the add-on 2.1.0.
No other apps that use the microphone, notifications and battery options are configured as required.
Tried standard API and root method , uplink and downlinkand all other possible options.
Nothing...
The recording starts both manually and automatically, the files are created, but when I listen, both from the internal player and from the player of lineageos, I just listen only silence.

Can you help me?

Take the log while making a call (call recorder > settings > three dots > debug app). Then send it to me via email.
4th October 2019, 11:36 PM |#7971  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
hey skvalex
is this app work on pixel 3 latest android version ? ty
version 10

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

hey skvalex
is this app work on pixel 3 latest android version ? ty
version 10
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)