FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV][PORT][ROM][SENSE][ICS] HTC Sense 4.0 Lite Build#14 (29th March 2014)

726 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,949

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from shekhutanwar: Build#14 uploaded. Download Now.
5th June 2017, 08:50 AM |#1271  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pettumuyal

I may be wrong - but if system can be fit in to internal NAND partition (as said by developer), then why still we need an external EXT ? To fit what? If there is internally a script like mount2SD in the ROM, that same can be done after booting the ROM right?

It's due to low internal storage this partition is needed so that apps will directly install in that ext rather than showing low internal error and to use mount2SD you need a secondary partition.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmsrajkumar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmsrajkumar Ad-Free
5th June 2017, 09:14 AM |#1272  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsrajkumar

It's due to low internal storage this partition is needed so that apps will directly install in that ext rather than showing low internal error and to use mount2SD you need a secondary partition.

Yes that I know, I am using another ROM (walkman sense) on NAND + Mount2SD. jmsrajkumar has told that ext-sd is needed to run this ROM which is completely wrong.
5th June 2017, 10:03 AM |#1273  
Flag chennai

More
Quote:

Yes that I know, I am using another ROM (walkman sense) on NAND + Mount2SD. jmsrajkumar has told that ext-sd is needed to run this ROM which is completely wrong.

that was me.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmsrajkumar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmsrajkumar Ad-Free
5th June 2017, 10:35 AM |#1274  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsrajkumar

that was me.

Just a question- have you tried any other ROM and which ROM do u prefer for daily use as of 2017. ? My walkman sense lags when using whatsapp alone,rest all apps works fine. I used minicm 9 which had no problem.using whatsapp...but I miss sense
5th June 2017, 11:38 AM |#1275  
Flag chennai

More
Quote:

Just a question- have you tried any other ROM and which ROM do u prefer for daily use as of 2017. ? My walkman sense lags when using whatsapp alone,rest all apps works fine. I used minicm 9 which had no problem.using whatsapp...but I miss sense

I'm using PAC-pico-KTU84Q-UNOFFICIAL-BUILD_3
5th October 2019, 04:25 PM |#1276  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
The installation went smooth, I think because of the UI Screen for installation. But after rebooting, Its stuck on Boot Logo. I have given a try to other ROMs too, the same issue with all of them. I was using cyanogen with KitKat but It was slow, so I wanted to revert back to StockRom or a better one.
Now I am stuck on boot screen with every ROM. Help me guys.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)